“Birthday party.”

Bone China
Ranked #10 of 192 Restaurants in Truro
Price range: US$4 - US$58
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bone China Vintage Eatery & Boozery offering light lunches, high tea, tapas & cocktails. A vintage & unique dining experience. Open in the day & the evening. We have fabulous menu choices please see Facebook page or website for full menu x
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better all round experience. This was a special party with balloons and a lot of noise! The staff are wonderful and looked after everyone. I am veggie and gluten free and this was not at all a problem. Food delicious. Try a cocktail.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely food, this was our first time in the new location. Lovely setting so many interesting things to look at. Our waitress was also lovely, chatty and helpful. We all enjoyed our food and there was plenty of it. I would throughly recommend for a light bite or meal or cake and cocktails.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

First time visiting this restaurant since it's moved buildings and very much enjoyed it, we had open sandwiches and they came with a really good amount of topping and were both very tasty.
Staff were friendly and attentive and the decor is fab.
I most definitely will be back and if you haven't visited I think you should give it a go as you won't be disappointed ❤️

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I went to Bone China about 18 months ago for my first visit for my birthday, and found the food to be amazing but the service was really lacking, which really dampened our visit.

However upon recently visiting it again with some friends, my second visit was a lot better! Wonderful rich and tasty food. Service was impeccable and all the staff had a lovely friendly smiles and were easy to talk and joke with when asking for food recommendations! The new area is lovely and tastefully decorated and a perfect fit the style of the menu.

I would definitely return for a third visit and hopefully many more!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

After enjoying their old restaurant were not disappointed in the new improved site. We loved it.. fabulous food, lovely decor and wonderful service. We will be back..