“3 course roast”

Cuisines: French, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Whilst out for a walk in this lovely summer heat we saw the menu for a 3 course roast for £16 .. we might have got funny looks due to the weather but had to try it out.. wow. And boy am I glad I did. Staff amazing. Time between dishes amazing. Setting amazing and the food itself was much better than I expected for the money. Every part of our visit was faultless.
Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Great ice cream and coffee, not stopped for food yet but will sometime. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Popped in as decided to go out for a bite to eat and sooo glad we did! Had 3 course meal , the main being Roast chicken. Meat was cooked to perfection, not at all dry. All food was lovely. Great staff, fab position by the park and very good value for money

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I pass this attractive spot frequently and keep meaning to call in. While out on a mobility scooter "walk" yesterday I thought we would pop in for a cuppa and snack with the intention of checking out the menu for an evening meal. The access for my scooter was good at the outside tables and the area with it's pond adjoining and the Truro River opposite is beautiful. We ordered a tea, a coffee, one cake for my wife and a toasted teacake for myself and paid £10.05. The order was brought out, less the teacake which we were told would follow in a "couple of minutes. First niggle, no sugar which we had to go inside to fetch. Minor but irritating. After 30+ minutes my wife had eaten her cake and drunk her coffee, I had drunk two cups of tea but still no teacake. OK, it had been forgotten. It happens, usually when the establishment is busy (it wasn't), and I accept that. I went into the counter on my crutches and asked the price of a teacake; £1.95 said the lady. Could I please have money money back, I said, as we had been waiting for a long time and had to leave. After visiting the kitchen the lady said "a few minutes". I said no, I have been waiting a long time and have to leave. Grudgingly I was refunded the £1.95. I am not complaining about the error, I resent the poor attitude and the complete absence of any sort of an apology. A smile would have been welcome but noticably absent. I was polite at all times and did not use offensive or upsetting language. I regret I will be unable to try the full meal now as I do not wish to be served with a surly attitude. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We have visited this place 3days in a row. We had evening meal with our son one evening. Coffee and cake another. Breakfast the last day. All three visits very good. Food very good for the money. We are hoping to move near here defiantly will be making this our regular. What we have had so far very good and very enjoyable. Think the breakfast little bit expensive £5.95 fine but it's only one of everything. You can pay £2.00 more and have extra which hubby did. He likes his cooked breakfast and have tried quite a few. He said breakfast excellent. Looking forward to our next visit now. The young lady that served us on Sunday morning at breakfast her customer service excellent,Very friendly nothing to much trouble. Well done customer service is few and far between these days. She is a credit to you.

1  Thank vicky t