Me and my nan visited The County Arms for lunch the food taste delicious and also had pudding that was also lovely very good size meals definitely do go away still hungry, the staff were very friendly and happy I will defiantly visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The County Arms, Truro is one of Truro's most popular places to meet, eat, drink and now stay. County Arms offer 33 top quality en-suite bedrooms, in addition to its popular bar and restaurant. The central mid-peninsula location makes this the perfect stopover for business trips and leisure breaks in Truro and Cornwall- Includes a 24 Hour reception desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The County Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The County Arms Hotel Truro
- The County Arms Truro, Cornwall