“Mandarin Garden Chinese Restaurant Truro Cornwall ”

Mandarin Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 192 Restaurants in Truro
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This Chinese Restaurant has been in Truro for over 30 years. Their contact telephone number is 01872 272374
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had been shopping all morning in Truro, so we were hungry by 13:15 hrs we saw the sign lunch two courses at £6 per person so we thought we would give it a go. The restaurant is on the first floor with quite a steep flight of stairs, on entering we were shown to our table by a window overlooking the street, we decided to have the soup chicken and sweet corn followed by sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice, the waiter brought us a dish with three prawn crackers very nice, the soup was delicious, this was followed by the main meal not huge but enough for lunch and it was very tasty the bill came to £15.60 which included two teas. We will certainly go back to try another dish in a few months.

1  Thank pip207

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I went solo to try their 2 courses £6 lunch. I had chicken and sweetcorn soup followed by special chop suey with fried rice. The portions were good and the food was tasty. The service was efficient. The place could do with being modernised, but it was a very pleasant and cheap lunch.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Friendly service and good quality food in quaint surroundings. Service was quick and extensive menu.
But they need to up date the place, first time I've ever been. But my other half said it been like that for 15 years

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I have eaten here several times now and not once have they disappointed me. The food is full of flavor, the prices very good and the staff are friendly. I would defiantly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We went in very early around 6pm the decor was a bit outdated and there was only another couple there so service was pretty quick, I found the food quite tasty really !!nicely cooked,, I found some of the dishes quite pricey and the portions were just about right so as on holiday in Truro I would venture to other places not sure I'd go back