“Fabulous!”
Review of Sonder

Sonder
Ranked #9 of 192 Restaurants in Truro
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Description: City centre venue focussing on amazing street food recipes from around the world. Fantastic flavours, aromas and colours backed up with craft beer and cider, artisan coffee and tea, amazing spirits, infusions, cocktails and more.
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We had a family meal here last night and it was wonderful! Our group included meat eaters, a vegetarian and a vegan and we all had the most delicious food. Will be back very soon...!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We go here about once a month and enjoy the selection of beers from around the world, great service and a menu that gets better every time they update it.
The Elvis burger was a surprise and so good.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Well I’m currently sitting here in sonders as I type this and I have to say best burger I have ever had. This place is hands down the best burger/food eaterie in Cornwall (and I’ve been to a few). With a great selection of beers and ales, which you can sample to find right one for you and amazing food you can’t beat it.
This is mine and my wife’s 3rd time here and it gets better everytime.
We will be revisiting time and time again!!!
And hats of too those amazing chiefs you have, keep up the amazing work !!!!!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Not been for a while but still fabulous service, food and drink. The bourbonator special burger went down very well and haloumi fries wow! Thanks Gary and team xx

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful building, food that continues to blow me away and an incredible selection of beers and spirits that is continually changing. Amazing staff, and you'll always find something you've never tried here!