All reviews wedding venue hemswell court beautiful venue complimentary slippers brought round officers mess couldn't do enough special thanks evening buffet member of staff judith reception furnishings toiletries dambusters lincolnshire
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Attended for a wedding meal and it was fantastic. The hotel itself and the grounds are fab and give a very relaxed atmosphere. The staff are extremely polite and will try and cater to your needs. I'm a vegetarian and the meal served was very enjoyable. With big group meals sometimes the meals are bland however here the meals are on par with a top class restaurant. Very very enjoyable and I cannot criticise the place or the staff in any way, well done.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Julie L, Manager at Hemswell Court Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words, I will pass on your comments and praise to all staff involved. We are very grateful that guests take the time to review their stay with us especially with such positive comments.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We recently attended a wedding here, such a lovely place, the staff were great, couldn't do enough for you.
The food was lovely, plenty of it, and more if wanted, lots of wine, water & orange juice flowing too.
Would recommend it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Functi0ns, Manager at Hemswell Court Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you Kelly for taking the time to review your recent time with us. Thank you for your kind comments which I will pass to all concerned. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your wedding.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We held our daughters wedding at Hemswell court. The surroundings and internal decoration are beautiful. The food, staff and rooms were amazing. The attention to detail is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble and they do try to accommodate any requests. Judith is amazing and such a calm presence she deals with everything in a friendly and professional manner and just takes the stress out of everything. All the staff were fantastic however Judith deserves a special mention as she never appears to sleep and works seamlessly controlling every aspect of the day to make it all come together wonderfully. I cannot thank everyone enough for making us all feel very special and making my daughter and son-in-laws day so beautiful and memorable. Would I do it all over again? Absolutely, in the blink of an eye

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Julie L, Manager at Hemswell Court Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review. Here at Hemswell Court we have a great team of staff who are very hard working both in front and behind the scenes and it is lovely to be appreciated. Judith is a great asset to our company as is all our staff so thank you for their praise. We are so pleased you all enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I was invited to meet friends for dinner and stay the night
I must confess that when I turned into the drive I wondered if this was going to work.......
The building previously was an RAF Officers Mess and for those of a certain age featured in the movie The Dambusters!!!!!
What a surprise, greeted by friendly and helpful staff and shown to a bedroom and bathroom that had just been completely redone
It was comfortable, clean and all the small details had been taken care of, from mineral water to toiletries
In particular the bathroom was fantastic and as big as the bedroom.
Dinner was of a good standard and service was at a big table
Note that it does not function as a hotel in the usual sense but can be booked in advance by groups
All my fellow guests thought that it was excellent and in particular the staff were simply amazing.
Would not hesitate to recommend it

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Functi0ns, Manager at Hemswell Court Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words and glowing review from your recent stay with us. It is so nice that guests take the time to comment. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Such a lovely setting for a Wedding. Ceremony took place out in the grounds, which provides some shade too. The staff were so attentive and everything was seamless. Every starter, main course and dessert were fantastic, not a bad word can be said. Seating in the grounds to sit, relax and talk with family and friends. Can honestly say I would recommend Hemswell Court 100%.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Julie L, Manager at Hemswell Court Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you very much for your lovely review of your time with us at Hemswell Court. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and gave us 100%. I will pass on your kind words to all our staff members.