Hemswell Court Limited
US$95
  • Breakfast included
US$113
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$64
US$96
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$102
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Hillcrest(Lincoln)
US$145
US$109
US$103
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

• Restaurant
All reviewswedding venuehemswell courtbeautiful venuecomplimentary slippersbrought roundeveryone's tastesheld our daughters weddingcouldn't do enoughhuge showerspecial thanksevening buffetofficers messmember of staffshower roomthe ground floorfull englishnothing is too much trouble
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We had my daughters wedding here 16/4/16 from booking this to the day (plus accommodation and breakfast the next day) it was FAULTLESS nothing was too much trouble and everyone of the staff were AMAZING one of the reasons my daughter booked this venue was the lovely members of staff that showed her round and she found them so accommodating and helpful. We were not dissaponted the day was perfect and we could not have asked for any more. The venue, the food the staff everything.... I could go on and on and cannot praise or thank them enough for making our day so special

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Julie L, Manager at Hemswell Court Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Thank you very much for your lovely review. It is always nice to read such positive comments about Hemswell Court. I am so pleased you had such a wonderful time with us.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

I attended a wedding at Hemswell recently. The attention to detail and wonderful staff made this venue one of the best I have visited.
I stayed overnight in a terrific room with a large bathroom, quality furniture and bedlinen.
Every aspect of the stay was catered for and the venue had a dedicated member of staff
who was always available and oversaw the entire event.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Julie L, Manager at Hemswell Court Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Thank you very much for your kind comments and for taking the time to write your review. We always appreciate feedback and are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

I have just spent day & night at Hemswell & would fully recommend it to anyone,My daughter got married here in 2011 which was an absolutely brilliant day.Most of the family came back yesterday to a surprise birthday party for her which was also brilliant.The staff couldnt do enough to help us in any way they could,the hotel is spotless,set in lovely gardens in a lovely quiet location.I would like to say a big Thankyou to Judith and all the staff for all the hard work they have put in to making our stay most enjoyable.

Room Tip: All rooms are very spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on your comments to our staff who always appreciate feedback.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

A very special day. This was a wonderful venue with superb facilities, excellent accommodation and great organisation throughout the day. The staff were brilliant, always polite and friendly, and nothing was too much trouble. The food was exceptional and the furnishings and decoration throughout the venue are luxurious and create a lovely ambience. We had a fantastic celebration and I would recommend this to anyone as a perfect wedding venue. Thank you Shaun, Judith and staff for your attention to detail and efficiency.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your lovely comments which I will pass on to all staff concern. I am so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable time with us at your sons wedding.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

My wife and I attended the reception for a friends wedding on 20thFebruary. All I can say is that from the time we arrived in reception to the time we left the following morning we were most impressed by everything. The staff couldn't do enough for the guest and were cheerful all the time. The rooms were spotless and the food was exceptionally good especially the breakfast. This hotel thoroughly deserves its AA five star rating.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind comments, we are always grateful for guests taking the time to comment on their stay and will pass you praise onto our staff.