“I can go every single day,...”

Queareparaenamorarte
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Retiro
Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2017

It use to be the best place for me when I was living in Medellin, this time I went with my girlfriend and her parents, service was amazing the food, better than ever, I just miss Elizabeth this time but hope to see her again next time. Thank you for having this amazing place in the same way.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

The couple traveling with us had to leave a day early so we made a last minute decision to go to this place. A 36 minute drive from Pablado definitely worth it, they were closed when we arrived but opened early for us. We enjoyed the Empanaditas (small empanadas) with 4 sauces to choose from. We also enjoyed the Sausage plate, Solomito, Fajas de Sobrebarriga a la brasa con salsa tejo, Morrillo monteriano, the latter was similar to our Pot Roast but very tender an not dry at all. Our driver/tour guide/ body guard Andres Felipe told us only the grandmothers make this type of food anymore. Andres +57 300 426-4861 was extremely helpful and is well versed on the city and it's offerings. We liked the La Flor Malbec, probably one of the best we tried during our 2 week stay in Colombia. This was 2.5 hour lunch that turned out to be the best we had, don't miss it.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I live near by and come here every chance I get. The whole menu is great. The soups are the best. It is a very cozy open air restaurant. Service is great.

1  Thank cinco55555
Reviewed 3 August 2016

While a bit outside of the city, near the town of El Retiro, this is a destination that cannot be missed. The entire staff, the setting and of course, the food! Spectacular, Amazing, Flavorful and Authentic.
This is an automatic stop whenever I return to Medellin.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

It is a long drive to the middle of nowhere. Not much to see or love in the area, but if you are a "paisa" food lover this place is a must. The food is AMAZING.

1  Thank drubinsteint