See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2016

After a long 20hrs travel reached Sunday evening at 17hrs, the main entrance was locked with security code & we had no idea of it. Finally could get in after one gentlemen staying in the hotel had to come out. The reception was closed so no keys. After about one hour one gentlemen came who had to check in. He also had the same problem, but he knew french. So he dialed the number written next to reception & could find the keys & the room number. Finally he helped us to get the room keys. So were in the room after 90min.
The rooms were small & the bathroom too small just that you can stand when you are in.
We stayed there for 3weeks, room cleaning only once during the stay.
No ventilation in the room.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

Appartment little dirty completely different from the photos in internet...the employes(the blonde girl especially) too much nasty bad beahviour...create problems with reservation... I will not go anymore... Stay far...

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2015

So, a rude awakening was awaiting me, when I got there to find the front door closed and no reception in sight. This was mentioned on the website, but well, not in a attention grabbing way! Anyway, I had to call a phone number written on the door, which was not a very cheap call, and they told me after 10 minutes, that there is a safe, gave me the code and I found a paper envelope with my key inside. After opening the envelope I realised I have no idea what the number of my room is, and they didn't bother to mention. So, I call again, and this new guy can't speak English. But since it is hard to get through the line, I somehow made him realise I needed my room number. The room was smelly, but spacious. The shower is though very small and somewhat uncomfortable. They only provided one soap and there was a shampoo attached to the wall. The bathroom in total is clean and well lit. Interestingly there is a whole kitchen with all the utensils, a stove, a microwave and even a dishwasher, as well as a sign stating that if you leave the kitchen uncleaned, you will pay 65 EUR extra for the cleaning! They also don't clean the room, change the towels or bed sheets, or add soap, so you better plan ahead. The TV is too small for a room that large and fixated, so you can't rotate it. No WiFi, only cable internet, which can only be purchased at the reception. And the reception doesn't work on Sundays, and closes way too soon on Saturdays.
For all the troubles, 40 EUR per night for 2 persons is quite an appealing offer. The place is not too close to the center (30 minutes on foot to Part-Dieu station), but there are metro and bus stations close by.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel in January 2013 during the Sirha. As a result of the event, we paid significantly higher rates than usual, but still within the posted rates the facility had. We had a simple room with a pullout sofabed and a small kitchen. The subway isn't too far, as long as you don't have luggage. The local small grocer, Les Jardins De Provence, is definitely worth checking out, but a trip into town will be needed for more than the basics. Overall, not too bad for this price range.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Not a good experience. Room was adequate but bed (a fold out sofa bed) very uncomfortable - only one very thin pillow - and not another one available anywhere in the hotel according to the receptionist. Extremely noisy at night with roaring traffic all night long. No air con so forced to leave bedroom window open. Two sleepless nights and glad to be home. Would never go back or recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple