“Good pizza”
Review of Bellacitta

Bellacitta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bellacitta is an Italian restaurant hold by Italian people, cooking dishes and pizzas in the Italian tradition! All products are selected from small producers and imported directly from Italy without any intermediary.
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Whilst staying at a nearby hotel, this was easy to walk to and the food was of a good standard. Waiting staff were very pleasant (even found an English waitress in case we needed any help with the menu). Leiffe blonde beer was delicious and just what was needed after a very long day in the car travelling from Spain on our way back home to the UK. Would definitely visit again when making our trip back to Spain later in the year.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I would like to apologise for not writing in french but my french is of a poor standard...

My friend and I tried hard to communicate in French (a poor attempt but full of effort). The waitress spotted we were English and immediately helped where she could, continuously apologising for her near impeccable English (putting us both to shame). She was friendly, efficient and very obviously hardworking when you looked around the restaurant. Well done and keep up this brilliant service!

The food was very enjoyable and starter was brilliant to share - my friend and I both love sharing food as it is a very social thing to do rather than the terrible Biritish attitude of claiming your half or your own meal. The mains were also shared and enjoyed by both of us. We couldn't manage desserts unfortunately!

Ambience
The quirky decor was well fitted, music was a good level and chat was evident amongst other customers but soft furnishing adequate to keep it at a good level. Overall impressive.

Thank you very much, I may visit again next summer!

PS reading lower comments "does this restaurant have a TV?" Most certainly not - it is a restaurant and an enjoyable one so of course it does not have a brain-rot-box.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Didn't cut it this time, literally! Strange sort of pizza that was more like Welsh Rarebit or cheese on toast, not good enough, especially when they're charging me €5 for a bottle of beer!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We were looking for somewhere to dine after the hotel we were staying in closed their restaurant on a Sunday and were recommended it. As we walked in we were greeted in french and I replied in french that we wanted a table for 2 and were shown a window seat. The menu was in french so I did the translating and did 2 pizzas and a demi-litre of Rosé. We opted for the house dessert each and the bill came to €50 for the 2 of us.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at ibis around the corner and were happy to find this place which had friendly service & outdoor seating. Plain cheese pizza was really nice and I was delighted to see they had pistachio ice cream, delicious