Lowest prices for your stay
US$884
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Booking.comUS$796
Expedia.comUS$751
PricelineUS$884
All reviews mr gore tapas plunge pool lunch and dinner rum punch watch the sunset nespresso machine shirley heights nonsuch bay fish sister resort other guests wardrobe space set the tone late checkout pool area is small location is beautiful
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2021

Yoo, this place is amazing. Peterthe bartender wah gwan. You get quietness after a long day of adventure. The vibe was such a blessing everyone feel like family popcaan style. Maxine is anotha one. The food was great drinks was strong n stuff like a mon. I highly recommend ❤️

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
T Ferris, Guest Services / Front Office at Escape at Nonsuch Bay Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Hello N8728KOnataliep

Thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star review following your recent visit to The Escape.

We are delighted that you enjoyed our hospitality.

Your recommendation is much appreciated.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

I don’t even know where to begin with how much I enjoyed my 14 days and nights at The Escape. From start to finish, it was one of the most of enjoyable vacations I’ve had to date. During the challenges that has been the pandemic, my time here made of all of that stress disappear.

If you love food, then it’s worth coming here for that alone. If you then overlap that with the most stunning rooms that include your own private pool and outdoor bed with stunning views of the ocean bay.

The staff are actually some of the kindest, attentive, caring, funny and warm souled humans you will ever find. Hard to single out individuals as every single person who works here has been the best.

However, special thank you’s go to:

Peter - The best barman you will ever meet and the life and soul of the whole resort. The man is a legend and is in a friend for life.

Maxine, Peter’s partner in crime and is an absolute joy of a human being, going above and beyond every time.

Schena is the Queen of the resort and brings a level of professionalism and warmth that is hard to match. From start to finish she made sure my stay was perfect and I’m so grateful.

Jen, Nyshia, Terry-Ann, Mauracia, June, Karen, Tinijah and Carl are the best restaurant staff you could ever hope for and they made my stagy amazing. I was fed and watered like a King and they really made such an amazing effort.

Andre, Brianna, Sabrina, Tameeka, Petrina, Rehanna, Keirah, made sure every single request, question or advice I asked was answered immediately. They were so nice and attentive every single time I saw them that I really felt so welcomed and valued.

I hope that is everyone but if I did miss any of the brilliant staff here then I am so sorry, because every single person I met was so kind and warm to me, I’ll be forever thankful.

I came as a stranger on my own and with no expectations and I left with a group of friends for life, many, many incredible memories and enough photos for a lifetime.

My only recommendation would be that they fill the mini bar with a few alcoholic beverages for the evening as the bar does close relatively early due to the island curfew. If you want a drink after 10pm, I would recommend bringing a bottle or 2 for an evening tipple by your pool.

Thanks again everyone at The Escape, you’re an amazing resort and I would come back in a heartbeat.

5 star recommendation!!!

Alex (London/NYC)

Trip type: Travelled solo
T Ferris, Guest Services / Front Office at Escape at Nonsuch Bay Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Hello Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review following your 14 nights visit to The Escape.

We truly enjoyed looking after you and it is a delight to see that we lived up to your expectations.

Your thanks and greeting will be shared with the team.

Looking forward to having you back in the future.

#EscapeFam

Sunny Regards

Tameka

Reviewed 30 April 2021

Our time at the Escape at Nonsuch Bay Resort was thoroughly enjoyed. Our room was clean, luxurious, and state-of-the-art. From the flat screen tv to the indoor pool to the air conditioning unit that turned off when we opened the doors to our own pool, the room was just perfect! The location of Escape was also particularly perfect for us as we were not disturbed by anything on any given night. And in spite of limited amenities, which was due to the COVID situation, we still enjoyed our time there.

For us, the main attraction was the staff that we came across. While all the staff members tended to operate with a level of expertise and competence, as well as care for guests, there were a select few who REALLY made our stay there very well enjoyed:

Our first special encounter was with Petrina. She made our arrival night very welcoming as she went above and beyond to ensure that we were taken care of upon our arrival. To her we say a hearty "thank you!"

Maxine and Maurica made our dining experience well enjoyed as they were very friendly, willing and ready to ensure that we were totally satisfied with our meals (especially that mango smoothie), and they both delivered each time in a very timely manner.

Glendon, the security officer, was also extremely pleasant. We especially enjoyed as he shared words of wisdom as he escorted us to our snorkeling experience.

And we saved he best for last! Where should we begin with Schena? From the beginning, when she served us, there was something notably different about her. Perhaps it was her dress code, which was a cut above the rest. Or perhaps it was the way in which she exuded a certain "je ne sais quoi" in regality. Whatever it was, it was noticeable. Upon engaging her in conversation, we discovered that she was in management! To see the way that she waited on us, even serving our meals at times and checking on us to ensure that we were satisfied, spoke volumes to her humility and dedication. As the days went by we became quite acquainted with her. She even took several pictures for us as we posed by the pool! We are happy that we met Schena! She definitely adds value to this resort!

We also know that there are others who worked behind the scenes to make our experience second to none. Persons such as the housekeepers, who brought fresh linen on time daily; the chefs, who made meals that made our taste buds jump for joy; Velma and Abigail, who we made our initial contact with; and whomever beautified our room for our first night!

All in all, we would definitely recommend this place again and again! You would not be disappointed!

~ Davin and Alvita ~

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank 22davins

Hello 22davins

Thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star review following your visit to The Escape!

It was a pleasure hosting you and we are happy to see that you enjoy every aspect of your escape with us. We have shared your regards with the staff and they all hope for the opportunity to welcome you back for another Escape holiday.

Thanks again and best regards

Team Escape

Reviewed 28 April 2021

We stayed here from April 17th to April 24th 2021. It was incredible! Absolutely a 5 star stay. We would definitely come back here! Staff is amazing!! Shout out Keira, Rihanna, Andre, Patrice, Sheena. Hope the names are correct!! In particular to my new adoptive son Peter the bartender! He and Andre are STANDOUTS!! Everyone really gives you that personalized service and makes you feel like you’re family. Its that type of excellent service that makes or breaks your stay. This was definitely GREAT!!

Hello frankmV8529GH,

Thanks for sharing your review with us!

We are delighted that you had a great visit with us. We will be sure to share your shout outs to the Escape family :)

Hope to welcome you back in the future for another #EscapeatNonsuch holiday

Sunny regards

Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

Everyone was very nice. Morning and night shift staff has great service. The view was great, so was the food and drinks. Everyone was intentive and patient. Nothing but love and respect. Shout to Peter the bartender (BAD BOY) I wish I could remember everyone names. They all was great

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tameka Ferris, Guest Services / Front Office at Escape at Nonsuch Bay Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Hello Jerry070916,

Thanks for taking the time out to share your review following your recent visit to The Escape.

Congratulations again on your marriage and thanks for spending your honeymoon with us.

We are most delighted that you enjoy your visit and it was a pleasure hosting you.

Look forward to welcoming you back someday.

Best regards,