6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$836
eDreamsUS$836
Orbitz.comUS$836
All reviews mr gore tapas plunge pool lunch and dinner rum punch watch the sunset nespresso machine shirley heights nonsuch bay fish sister resort other guests wardrobe space set the tone late checkout pool area is small location is beautiful
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2019

My wife and I went to Escapes for our Honeymmon from June 16 to 26th and all i can say is that the experience was amazing. I remember asking Avella the manager if she can make this a special trip for my wife and I and she and her team went above and beyond. Everything was incredible. The views are great and the service was wonderful. The food for each meal was outstanding. I would recommend to any couple that if you are going to take a trip in your lifetime take at least one trip to Antgua and visit The Escape at NonSuch Bay I promise you wont regret it. We were treated like Royalty. I can not thank them enough for everything they did to make our Honeymmon unforgettable. I know if we ever travel to Antigua in the future theres no other place I rather be. Thank you again to the whole The Escape at NonSuch Bay team for being so incredible.

Room tip: Talk to Avella and she will make your trip incredible.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Benjamin V
AvellaFox, Manager at Escape at Nonsuch Bay Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2019

Dear Benjamin V, Thank you for a wonderful review of your stay, we are honored that you chose The Escape to celebrate your honeymoon.

We really appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share them with the team.

Please come back to The Escape soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this beautiful escape in June for a week
From the arrival to the departure everything was absolutely perfect
Amazing rooms with own plunge pool on the balcony’s and fantastic views of the lake , what a treat every morning to wake up to.
The food the whole of our stay was absolutely amazing from breakfast , lunch , to dinner as-well as the canapés when we felt we didn’t want a full sit down lunch , I don’t think I have ever enjoyed every single meal at a hotel before like I did at the escape , everything was absolutely delicious and beautifully presented every time.
The cocktails were also very good and got to try lots of new ones and all were as good as each other

Now the staff !!!!!
Everyone that we met were all fantastic , and very professional and gave out standing customer service , nothing was too much trouble for any one

I wish to make a special mention to Avella the resort manager for moving us to the nearest room to the facilities to make it easier for me due to a ankle injury that occurred a few weeks before our trip , I was so grateful for this so thank you

Also thank you to Handle who drove us often to the beach at the main hotel , hope it’s not to hot today for him :-)

Also thank you to Zoe, Charmaine, Damien, Nahaja, Keirah, Vincent and javaiere, ( sorry for anyone I missed ) but you all made our stay so so special with your amazing and friendly service every single day , so thank you all

We will highly recommended the Escape to everyone one we know and will definitely return in the very near future

Thank you all again for our amazing stay

1  Thank tinaandmel

Dear Tinaandmel,Thank you for this lovely review of The Escape. We are happy to learn that you were satisfied with the great location and incredible service.

We are truly delighted you enjoyed our delectable dining options and also happy that you got to try new cocktails.

Our team aims to ensure that each guest is happy and comfortable and would definitely go out of our way for this to happen. I will be sure to forward your kind compliments to our team members as this certainly is the best motivation to continue the efforts we put into making our guests feel appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2019

My Weekend here was amazing, the view is awesome the floating breakfast was to die for. Customer service was great especially the waiter Javaire Davis he was full of life and polite. Thank you for a wonderful experience will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AvellaFox, Manager at Escape at Nonsuch Bay Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2019

Dear Ismoothsc, Thank you for taking time out to review your recent stay with us at The Escape.

We strive for all of our guests to have a 5 star experience and couldn't be happier to know that you had such an amazing experience at our resort even in a such a short space of time.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night as a treat between staying with family. From start to finish The Escape was luxury.

Having stayed at Nonsuch Bay Resort (the parent hotel over the hill) a few years ago before it was all inclusive I wasn't prepared for how much the resort has matured. The new development at the Escape is the culmination of what Nonsuch is trying to do for the hotel space in Antigua.

The room is beautiful and romantic. There's a private infinity edged plunge pool, massive bath, wet room style shower, Nespresso machine, glorious super king bed and high end TV, broadband and tolietries which I actually found to be great finishing touches as I tend to ignore them in hotels.

The restaurant is amazing. Charmaine and Javaire made us so welcome. The cocktails are lovely and plentiful - I never found myself reaching for an old faithful but instead tried all the fun creations they had. Mid-afternoon tapas was a great touch and showcased what was to come at dinner. Mr Gore was another delightful surprise, quipping comfortably as he served us our drinks. The food was sublime. Lunch and dinner were amazing and I was sad to only stay for a day, as I didn't get to see more from the kitchen.

The views of the creek and from the pool are to die for!

Recommended!

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank Alasdair8

Dear Allastair, Thank you for returning to Non Such Bay and for choosing The Escape for your recent stay. We are delighted that just for one night your were able to experience so much of what we offer here at the adult sanctuary side of the resort.

We are grateful for your in-depth, detailed review of the rooms and restaurant. I will be sure to share your kind comments with named persons, I know this will serve as motivation for them.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 8 July 2019

My husband and I stayed at The Escape in early June 2019 and absolutely loved it. The resort was brand-new (only open for 4 months), but was linked to NonSuch Bay. This was perfect because we stayed at the peaceful, beautiful, relaxing couples-only hotel, but we could walk (10 min) to the resort at NonSuch Bay to enjoy the sailing, beach and shuttle to Green Island.

The Escape was clean, picturesque and quiet. Our room had a huge patio with a plunge pool and a day bed. And an outdoor tub! We used all of these amenities daily. The main area had pool and a bar. The pool was lovely and the drinks/food at the bar were great.

The restaurant was outside on a patio so you could enjoy the amazing view every day. The restaurant served breakfast, lunch and dinner - not buffet, but actual sit down meals. The food was amazing. My only complaint is that the tapas was always slow to arrive. Somehow it always took about 1 hour for us to get our tapas from the bar.

The staff were friendly and accommodating. We met many sweet and helpful people during our stay. Although you could arrange excursions, my husband and I opted to spend the entire time at the resort so we could completely relax. It was one of the best vacations we have ever taken.

Go! You will love it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank docquirky
AvellaFox, Manager at Escape at Nonsuch Bay Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2019

Dear Doc Quirky, Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent stay here at The Escape – adults only plunge pool suites. We couldn’t be happier to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We are glad that our facilities and services met your expectations. Serving our guests to the utmost satisfaction is always our number one priority and we’re elated that you were able to experience this, starting from our lovely one bedroom suite, great meal offerings, wonderful staff and to the scenic view which you got to take in everyday.

Thank you for mentioning the one hour wait for tapas, we appreciate your honest feedback. Please know we're seeking to improve our service immediately.

Overall we are happy that you had a good stay. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you the hospitality at The Escape and we hope to welcome you back in the near future for another enjoyable stay.