Lowest prices for your stay
US$157
View deal
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$157
Travelocity
eDreams
All reviews great food and excellent service on site parking family get together bit dated night stay rooms are large top class saturday night kerry greenway limerick devon
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2022

Worst lunch service ever witnessed. Seated at a table with a toddler and was not asked if we wanted a high chair, then waited a good 10 minutes before even being approached by a member of staff when there was servers just standing there without even acknowledging us or asking if we wanted a drink . Food was alright, veg was bad, once finished she took our plates asked if we wanted anything else we said no just the bill, she left and didn’t come back so I asked one of the 4 girls who were just standing there literally just looking at a Christening party if the bill would be brought to the table to which she informed me no, that I’d have to go to the bar to pay, so was the server who I originally asked for the bill just going to let us sit there?? Who knows… brutal. Clueless staff. The place has gone down hill so much.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 27 March 2022 via mobile

I have been in this hotel bar restaurant many times over the years and I would always have rated it very high 9 out of 10. I had heard that food had gone down in standards! And today I witnessed for myself was not great. Today I only rate it 3 out of 10

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

14/11/21 - Arrived at 5:10pm for a simple bar menu dinner - walked out an hour later with nothing eaten as there was a “delay in the kitchen” only mentioned to me after 45 minutes seated. The worst part was they were still admitting people at that point - ridiculous.

Room tip: Avoid at busy times
Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

Very comfortable stay in the Devon Inn, after a long drive to Kerry and a 6hr hike I stopped off here for the night,
Greeted by a very friendly receptionist and then directed to my room which was clean warm and comfortable,heading down to dinner and it was delicious, staff was excellent even though it was very busy, after a great sleep I had a beautiful breakfast,cooked to order like it should be,if I'm down that way again I'd definitely stay here again,thanks guys

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2021

The hotel is one of two halves...we stayed in the older section and it is very dated - but its clean and the rooms are large. Hot water came out of the shower only after getting it to come out of the bath tap first. No soap I shower dispenser. A few cobwebs in the bathroom but bedroom was very clean and the room serviced daily. The rooms are very very hot and on the first day a call to reception got the heat switched off but by the evening of day 2 it was back on again and 3 calls asking for it to be switched off made no difference. The WiFi and mobile reception is poor. What saves this place is the food and restaurant service. The food is outstanding and the waiters are absolutely excellent. Will always stop here for food now on the way to Kerry.

Date of stay: October 2021