“Perfect cottage in a perfect location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Back Garden Back Garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Back Garden
Back Garden
Taken from the utility door at rear of house
Dining/Kitchen
Children bedroom with  toys
Childs Bedroom
Childs Bedroom
Tramore Beach when the tides , can walk from house
Tramore Beach when the tides out, can walk from house.
Downings Beach
Downings Beach
Downings Pier
Harry Blaney Bridge
Doh Castle
Tramore Beach Boardwalk at Cuan na Ri
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Anton R
Smoky Lake, Canada
“Perfect cottage in a perfect location.”
Reviewed 8 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Location absolutely perfect. Beautiful 3 bedroom cottage. 5 min drive from town and about ten from golfcourse. Thank you Margaret for following up with the directions and txting. Will definitely reccommend this beautiful place to everyone.

11 May 2018
Thank you Gina. I’m so pleased you and your family enjoyed the cottage and looked after it so well. I would love to welcome you back anytime in the future.
TonyGav
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Perfect base to explore this beautiful area”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I was drawn to this holiday let based on the previous reviews. The house is modern, warm, all mod cons provided and perfectly clean.
Margaret gave us great information and advice on what to do and the house is situated nicely to cater for all tastes and challenges.
The Boardwalk Resort is a short drive from the house and the beautiful 7 kilometer beach is accessed via a wooden boardwalk.
The weather can be hit and miss in Ireland, I think its part of the charm, but this area has some breath taking sights(Murder Hole Beach), excellent pubs (The Old Glen Inn), great restaurants(The Singing Pub) and quaint towns like Dunfanaghy.
All in all we had a chilled, active, relaxed week in County Donegal.

Thanks again Margaret

16 Apr 2018
Thank You Tony for your wonderful review. I’m so glad you enjoyed your holiday and would love to welcome you back again, you and your family were perfect guests. Kind Regards Margaret
Footprint...
“Big and beautiful”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A nice house, great rooms, all one needs for a nice vacation. Kitchen, bathrooms and anything else clean an neat. Would always recommend!

20 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for your kind review. I hope you return again, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back.
Helen W
Lymm, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely cottage”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Lovely clean, spacious cottage. Great base to explore north Donegal. Margaret was very helpful with tips on places to go. Highly recommend

8 Aug 2017
Thank you Helen. I'm do glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will stay again.
Kind Regards
Margaret
Mairead1
Ireland
“Clean cozy well located fantastic holiday home for a week”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from a fantastic week in Carrigart and Downings.

I almost don't want to tell you how perfect Tramore Cottage is as I'd like to keep it for myself lol

It was spotlessly clean, towels provided, well stocked kitchen for all your needs. Very private which is something I delight in on holiday.

Margaret was so very helpful, she kept in contact with us and had lots of great advise and recommendations.

Sadly we didn't make it to the supper club on thursday night in Downings Bay hotel but we will def make a point of it next year!

We enjoyed two delicious meals in The Singing pub and lunch in The Beach hotel.

We had fab weather which helped entertain my almost four year old daughters but even on the wet days there is an indoor adventure play land to keep us all happy!

We enjoyed so much we have already booked for next year...

Your age range 35-49
7 Aug 2017
Thank You Mairead, your comments are appreciated and I am delighted you all had such a great time. I'm glad the toys in the children's bedroom went down a treat with the girls.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing