“Delicious”

Konjo Ethiopian Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 167 Restaurants in Footscray
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast this morning with my daughter - I'm just so pleased she took me to Konjo. The host was warm & embracing, the food was sublime and the coffee - yum. I know I'll be back soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Fitst time trying Ethiopian and we were helped out navigating our way around our mised grill. Amazing food, especially enjoyed the spicy lamb and spicy beef. More than enough food with heaps remaining even after filling ourselves!

Would recommend to anyone wanting to try Ethiopian or who is already a fan

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Thought I’d try some Ethiopian food whilst in Footscray. Great tasty food at a great price. You can eat with your hands or use the supplied cutlery. The traditional coffee served in a small earthen vase with burning incense beside it was a real treat.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Authentic cheap food that seems to be popular with local Africans. They serve Ethiopian coffee, Ethiopian beer and spiced tea.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I took 22 of my Rotarian friends to Konjo to experience Ethiopian Cuisine for the Friday Night $15 Buffet, the vast majority for the first time.

Although some were initially uncertain of what they might get, and how to eat with Injera bread, the staff were happy to talk about the food and demonstrate. (or provide spoons and forks)

It didn't take long before I could hear lots of comments around the table about how good the food was.

Most quickly jumped up for a second visit to the buffet to try more of the large variety of traditional dishes set out.

1  Thank Brian A