“Great coffee stop on your way down the coast”
Review of 16 Feet Espresso

16 Feet Espresso
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This place has changed hands a lot but they seem to have a firm grip of their coffee now. I have only ever stopped in for a take away but they are always good and very consistent.

They also have very cute arty take away (take out) cups which were awesome!

I have heard from the locals they they do a good brunch but I haven't tried it myself.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I have been visiting Australia for nearly 30 years and have been living in Stanny for the last 3 months and can honestly say this place ticks all the right boxes. I have had breakfast, coffee, lunch AND now Dinner there a number of times each week recently and have not been disappointed once. I agree heartily with all the positive reviews in 2017 and the 2 poor reviews were for the last owner in 2016. Whilst inside seating is limited, they have started serving dinner on Friday evenings for which you need to book and yesterdays servings were delicious. Three of us ordered and shared 3 different main courses and they were all brilliant. The one sweet potato starter was big enough for 3 of us to share

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Dropped in on a Sunday morning on my usual Sunday motorcycle ride. Usually go further south but decided to check this place out. Glad I did, great coffee and food was excellent.
Service was remarkably fast considering they were fairly busy at the time. Will be going back!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to stop and have a great coffee. You should definitely try the jam filled donuts, which are served warm. We loved it so much that we went back the next day for breakfast and it did not disappoint.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

great coffee & service ..friendly service chef delivered food & asked for feedback should there have been the need