“Surprisingly good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

This looked like a very dull place, but once inside the staff was hopping! Very personable. Food was excellent and plenty of it. The bread was delish. Had halibut that was very fresh. The veal and filet was also very good...not tough very tender. Pasta was cooked al dente sauces tasted homemade. Glad we stopped in.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Worse lasagna I've ever had!! Thick mozzarella cheese that was like rubber! Didn't even look like Lasagna!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Nestico's has become one of our favorite restaurants and I again enjoyed the lobster & shrimp mac & cheese. Not a healthy choice but it's not so bad if you take half home. It's so tasty.

My husband enjoyed the baked sausage & mushroom casserole with pasta.

Love their garlic bread and they'll bring more if you ask. Ask also for a glass of ice if you prefer your water to be colder than the carafe they have on all the tables.

I'm going back this Saturday with a group of friends. I hope we're not quite as loud as the large party in the front room was this past weekend.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Food here is generally OK with service being the best this restaurant has to offer. Cleanliness is abysmal. Booth we sat in looks as though a child had been in previously and no one ever cleaned up after with crumbs and greasy hand marks on booth. Why can't a server serve me my water?! I had to use a community bottle of water set upon the table for me to serve myself and guest. Oh you want ice you'll have to ask. Then enjoy pouring water from a bottle others had poured from with little cleaning of bottle. Yuk! Bathrooms disgusting. Again the service is the best part of this restaurant. With Peter having so many years in the business I am surprised he allows this!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Nestico's in the Village of North Syracuse has great food and has a wonderful fireplace for a wonderful atmosphere. The food was amazing and they have coupons in the Syracuse Post Standard for great savings. Excellent service, great portions add to a great experience to add to your day.