“Awesome Food!”

Vince's Gourmet Imports
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: We have an atmosphere of old world charm, built by a first generation immigrant family. Upon entering, you are greeted with wonderful aromas and friendly faces. In addition our full service deli, you'll find oils, homemade pasta, sauces, desserts, imported dishes, espresso makers, and thousands of other items, there is a full line of freshly made frozen meals ready to take and bake. We also offer cooking classes! Stop in and you'll leave with a smile and a true taste of Italy!
Reviewed 16 April 2018

If someone were to ask me, "What was the best sandwich you ever ate?" hand's down it's the Chicken Riggie sub at Vince's! It is amazingly good! But the other subs that are also very good and the prices are very reasonable for what you get! I would (and do) go out of my way to get their food; it's that good!

Oh, and you should definitely pick up a lobster tail while you're there! If you aren't already full from your meal, it makes a great desert later!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Made the drive to Syracuse from Utica for some advertised specials seen on their Facebook page and I'm so glad I did. Market is a lot bigger than expected, full deli, fresh pasta, cheese deli, olive buffet, Italian products of all kinds including pasta machines, etc... Had a sub which was delicious and bought some fresh cheese, sausage, meatballs for a later date. Cashier was very friendly and their prices are very reasonable. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I was in Syracuse for business and my co-workers to me to this deli. It was really cool and reminded me of some of the deli’s from my childhood. Great turkey sub!

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

The deli makes very good sandwiches at a very affordable price. The ingredients were high quality and a good amount. Very much worth the trip if you like sandwiches. The store was adequately priced.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I visited this place and was absolutely taken away. Everyone is so pleasant and the food is amazing. The daily subs are a treat with our family. I will recommend this place to everyone I know. The arancini menu is a plethora of options at a great value and superb craftsmanship. I will be coming back.