All reviewshotel is locatedwifislopesskiingschool
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

La Perla is my favorite hotel when I go skiing in the mountains. I go there every year and I was never disappointed with it. Fantastic rooms and spa area, it's very close to ski lift and you can ski from the mountains nearly to the hotel by taking a special path :) I can't wait to go there in 2016!:)

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel in June during a motorbike tour.
Arrived in the evening and parked bikes in front of the hotel, just next day we were told there is a garage which can be used (extra charge).
I suppose it was the rush because there were several international ski teams for some grass ski competition. This was very obvious in the morning when they raged the breakfast room, staff from hotel was not able to fill the plates as fast they were empty (no complain) ;) Nevertheless breakfast was very good and for us a good variety.
In the evening we decided to go to a full pizzeria 5 min walk from the hotel which was very good (completely full).
Room was huge and clean with a big balcony – so more than satisfied for our needs.
The spa I cannot rate as it closes at 20:30 and we arrived later.

So overall clearly to recommend and a nice place for starting tours!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Patrick S
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Great pool, not many activities in the region but great place for a stop between Italy and Austria, restaurant is charming, good quality food, great wines. Probably a great place for skying, is at walking distance from the first slopes. Staff friendly and family opened, to recommend.

Room Tip: The top floor has very good accommodations, modern and comfortable. The spa is just great, pool and saunas all around.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dked2407
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I stayed in this hotel February 2012 and 2013 with my school. The hotel is lovely, always very clean! The rooms are good too, spacious, big bathrooms and balcony's that look out onto the mountains! Dining area is big, good for a group like ours as everyone could be in each others company. The food is okay, quite basic for us as we were part of a school trip- but looking at what others had it looked tasty! The atmosphere of the hotel is the best part- everyone is like a big family and because the teachers who took us have been coming here for so long we get treated like royalty! It is in the perfect location too, 5 mins from the ski centre and cable cart! The pool and spa are lovely too- pool and Jacuzzi are nice and warm- a nice change to being in the snow all day! This hotel is perfect for couples, big groups or friends coming on a skiing holiday- had a lovely time here- they even put on a 'disco' for us! Had some unforgettable memories here that I will cherish forever!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I stayed at this hotel 7 night in July 2013, with my husband and some friends (a group of 6)
Style: modern family run hotel, with a nice garden, a pool, a wellness centre and fitness facilities. You can also enjoy the terrace outside the hall, having a nice view of the village.
Location: just in the centre of Ravascletto, at a walking distance from the sky facilities. Very useful in winter, you can reach the slops with your skis on.
Rooms: I had a superior double room with a Jacuzzi in the corner and just under the roof. The room was aesthetically beautiful and large, with wooden ceiling and a nice mountain view but could be more comfortable. The wardrobe was definitely not sufficient for long staying (mine was a week staying) or during winter, when you have all the ski equipment. No chest of drawers, just a table with two chairs to put on your things. Bathroom and shower very large, but no place to hang the towels. It all seemed more “design” than “practical”. Spotless clean.
Food: We had half board treatment and we really cannot complain on the quality of food, but was a bit monotonous the same courses were proposed more times ( the gazpacho soup was proposed three times in a week, too much!). Very deluding and dull on the side of cakes and pastries. Apple strudel for 7 dinners ! A yogurt cake proposed as a dessert: quite an insult to the marvellous regional pastries!
Staff: attentive and helpful.
The hotel is probably the best choice in Ravascletto and surroundings, it is good, but with some more attention by manager could be really perfect, because the structure offers very much.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends