“Best pizza in the area”

Villa Capri Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Cape Haze
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Been going to the Rotonda area for several years and could not find decent pizza (my apologies to those who like chain restaurant pizza such as Pizza Hut, little Ceasars, etc - I do not consider it to be decent pizza). Villa Capri does it New York style - excellent. Pasta dishes are also very good.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

They will make your pizza any way you like, and it’ll taste great! Service is always spot on, the crowd is cool, and Dan is a hoot!! Enjoy the entire menu, large portions with great taste!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We ordered a large salad and pizza. Pretty average and the salad was extremely small. Probably would not order again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This has been hit or miss. Most times the pizza good. Dinners not so good. I think the management is changing. But right now can not recommend.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a memorable dinner a Villa Capri a couple of years ago. Recently two other couples asked us about our experience and we gave a glowing review.Unfortunately the restaurant has new owners. We were seated and 20 minutes later had to ask a young man if we had a server and he stated yes he was our server. The restaurant was not busy. We asked for water and menus which took another 5 minutes. Bread took another 15 minutes.My wife and I both ordered the veal Marsala.The sauce was flavorless brown water with what tasted like canned mushrooms.My veal was thin and overcooked like cardboard Muscles appetizer tasted less than fresh. Someone ordered a margarita pizza and asked where the basil and fresh tomatoes were and it was explained that the restaurant does not have basil.Parmesan cheese was powdered out of a can not fresh grated.Six people agreed worst meal out in years!!