“Great food and service ”
Review of Pizza Port

Pizza Port
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I've been in the area for the last few months for work, and have ordered delivery many times, as well as came to the store.
The food never disappoints, service was also great. I definitely recommend this pizza shop.
On a side note, as a proud union member, I was glad to see that this shop supports unions.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve been overseas for the last two weeks. The kids have done great, but we’re craving a good American pizza. We figured we had eight hours in New York, so I got a day use hotel room at the Hilton and ordered this pizza based on the brochure. Two large pizzas, delivered in 45 minutes, hot and very tasty! Very nice!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Orthocincy
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I was staying at a motel near JFK Airport overnight and had no transportation, so I ordered from Pizza Port based on its brochure. The man who took my order on the phone was friendly and efficient. I ordered a small (14-inch) pie for delivery. It arrived on time (45 minutes) and was delicious, true New York-style pizza. But it wasn't hot. It wasn't cold, just wasn't hot. To be fair, I don't know the distance from the restaurant to the motel. And for a $9.95 cheese pie, once I added two ingredients and a 20-ounce soda, with tax it all came to $17. Very good overall.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We were stuck at the Best Western ,(JFK airport), during the "bomb cyclone storm". The hotel had a choice of takeout menus. We chose Pizza Port. And, we were glad we did. When we called, it sounded like they were so busy. They were so nice. I ordered Chicken Parmigiana, and, my friend ordered the Mermaid's Miracle. Which was a seafood spectacular meal! They both were. The Pizza Port delivered our meals, hot, delicious,with a side of garlic bread. They went above and beyond! The staff, and the food! We ordered again the second night,too! We were very happy to know, that despite the situation we were in, we looked forward to another beautiful, delicious meal. I, of course, had Chicken Parm again. My friend had a meatball grinder. Which he loved. We also had to try the pizza. Which, of course, was delicious! If you are at JFK airport, at one of the hotels, you must order from Pizza Port! They will deliver to your hotel.Enjoy!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Ordered in to the Holiday Inn Express and am glad I did.
Be forewarned that their pizza's are huge so what I am used to a large looking like back home is only a medium for these guys.
Pizza was perfectly cooked and was delivered hot to my room at the HIX in less than 25 minutes.
Don't hesitate to order in from them if you are overnighting in any of the depressing JFK area hotels.

Date of visit: November 2017