Review Highlights
Amazing experience

Went on a Walk with Wolves experience which was amazing g. Staff very knowledgeable and clearly... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2018
canarypie
Barnet, United Kingdom
Awesome day with animals

My daughter and I visited recently and we had a marvellous time. The wolves are such majestic... read more

Reviewed 15 August 2018
Lmjc16
via mobile

All reviews biscuits amazing experience beautiful animals red kites wire fence friendly volunteers viewing platform animal lovers share their knowledge free tea coffee feel very welcome gift shop birds of prey on arrival howl night handlers howling
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best experiences.. the wolves are really well kept and loads of open space for them. The keepers were really knowledgable about various conservation projects around the world..

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Beautifully located and easy to reach for a memorable day. It was fantastic to hear the wolves and to see them all interacting with each other. The tour was informative and fun. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Make sure to pack your lunch and enjoy the view overlooking the wolves. I enjoyed buying items from the gift shop before departing. Highly recommend visiting this place before it closes to the public this summer.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank LadyLiana
Reviewed 22 April 2018

As a family Christmas present we went to a ‘Howl night’ as my son had volunteered here last year.
Lovely and very well informed staff, had a talk about the wolves and wolf behaviour, saw the ‘food kitchen’ and really enjoyed getting pretty close to, seeing and hearing the wolves.
The ethos of education and conservation was very apparent and they do other experiences eg photography and childrens visits.
Highly recommend it.
There are picnic tables. We weren’t sure what Friday traffic would be like so we left early and took a picnic. Tea, coffee and biscuits were served too.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Flyinghaddock
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I bought this experience for my husband who loves wolves, I will never be able to top it! He returned a very happy man having spent some time with these beautiful creatures.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Dinah333
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Mine & my Son's 2nd Howl night but this time with his friend & Mum which was their 1st. We just love this place and the wolves did not dissapoint from being very vocal to educating us on their different characters & behaviours. What makes this place in a league of its own is how relax, laid bad, so helpful and brilliant the all staff were. Although they obviously need some time frame to follow, what was wonderful was how you can just hang after, go see the wolves again, have a cuppa and not feel rushed to leave. Magic. Wonderful place. I'm now looking at when I can go again

Date of experience: March 2018