Review Highlights
Amazing experience

Went on a Walk with Wolves experience which was amazing g. Staff very knowledgeable and clearly... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2018
canarypie
Barnet, United Kingdom
Awesome day with animals

My daughter and I visited recently and we had a marvellous time. The wolves are such majestic... read more

Reviewed 15 August 2018
Lmjc16
via mobile

All reviews biscuits amazing experience beautiful animals red kites wire fence friendly volunteers viewing platform animal lovers share their knowledge free tea coffee feel very welcome gift shop birds of prey on arrival howl night handlers howling
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I bought this experience for my husband who loves wolves, I will never be able to top it! He returned a very happy man having spent some time with these beautiful creatures.

1  Thank Dinah333
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Mine & my Son's 2nd Howl night but this time with his friend & Mum which was their 1st. We just love this place and the wolves did not dissapoint from being very vocal to educating us on their different characters & behaviours. What makes this place in a league of its own is how relax, laid bad, so helpful and brilliant the all staff were. Although they obviously need some time frame to follow, what was wonderful was how you can just hang after, go see the wolves again, have a cuppa and not feel rushed to leave. Magic. Wonderful place. I'm now looking at when I can go again

1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I was bought a 'Photography day' by my wife for Christmas, a really great present.
The staff at the trust are very knowledgeable about the wolves and clearly care very much about them.
The wolves themselves are in great condition and look very well cared for, I was a little nervous about these beautiful animals being caged but each of them have their own story and in this case I believe they are in the right place.
As for the photography day, the access and time with the wolves is superb, the keepers are there on hand at all times to help with information and to throw food to 'try' and get the wolves in the best spot for photos.
I now just have to edit the 700+ pictures I took.
A great day that I would highly recommend.

1  Thank SVacher
Reviewed 7 February 2018

The welcome from staff and volunteers was friendly and informative. The enclosures were a good compromise between giving us gawpers a decent view of the wolves, and giving the wolves a safe environment where they can display natural behaviours and thrive. Well worth a visit to support such important work and the wolves themselves, well they are just beautiful fascinating creatures.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Craig and colleagues made this experience brilliant, we were made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. They are so knowledgable and shared so much information. They know their wolves!!! Seeing the wolves so close and learning about them and their behaviour has completely changed my knowledge. They are beautiful, wonderful creatures and totally misunderstood. I learned so much and will definitely return to learn more. Everyone should learn about these majestic creatures. What a wonderful testament to Tsa and Roger Palmer. Thank you so much for sharing.

2  Thank DorneyCourt