“Excellent food and view!”
Review of Montegrande

Montegrande
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Rovolon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Our family, who live locally, took us to this restaurant. It is located part way up a mountain, with an excellent view of Abano Terme and the surrounding area in the distance. We sat on the terrace and the view as it got dark was amazing. The service is attentive, friendly and efficient. Excellent food, which comes in big portions - particularly the starter portions. The risotto with white wine and provolone cheese is amazing. The tagliata di manzo was absolutely excellent. This restaurant exudes history and manages to be a real dining experience whilst retaining its informality. We visited on a mid-week evening and even though it is a big restaurant it was full. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I was recently there for my birthday with my family. The owner is very friendly and gave a table outdoor overseeing the Colli Berici. We had a wonderful white wine locally made and an outstanding risotto with provola cheese and Serprino, another local wine.
Definitely the best of all Restaurants in te area.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I've been here several times as I bring all my visiting family and friends here because the service is impeccable and the food never disappoints!! During the summer, reserve a seat outside to enjoy the lovely views. They speak a little English and the menu comes in English as well. I always make reservations but I'm not sure if it's required. Ask about dishes not on the menu, I have never had a bad dish! I'll be back!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

you have to book a table in advance. the owners are happy to greet you. the service and timing is very good. food is delicious, nicely presented. having a table outside you can adore the scenery and feel the nature's romance.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

It was raining hard and we were desperate to find somewhere to eat, saw this big place with a huge empty car park and guessed we'd be turned away. It's the typical wedding banquet and coach party type of restaurant. As we later discovered they don't even do lunches on Thursdays!
We were treated like kings and served excellent food - even offering second helpings at no extra cost, in a large dining room all for a very reasonable sum.
Wonderful staff, at a place where dignitaries have eaten too, according to the many photos in the reception area.
It's so nice to be as well looked after on a rainy day ...