Six Senses Laamu was the most AMAZING place we have been to. Maldives is naturally beautiful with its crystal clear waters and soft light sand, but the service and attention to detail given to us by the staff at six senses laamu made it an unforgettable trip. We were treated in the best way possible by the most friendly staff right from the airport in arrivals all the way to departure. Our over water villa was pefect, and we woke up to the beautful sunsent each morning. The food was endless and desserts..... YUMMMMM. We only stayed for 6 days as we were told that we may get bored, but we wish we stayed longer- it was serene, tranquil, and romantic. Wish we were back there! The best part of our honeymoon, definitley recommend it!!!!
Anthony and Alesia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphins spin all along the shores of Six Senses Laamu, located in the pristine Laamu Atoll. From Male’ Airport, it is just a forty minute flight along the beautiful Maldivian coastline followed by a short speed boat trip. Offering 97 villas, both overwater and on the beach, and an abundance of dining options, water sports, spa and other great activities. Service is second to none with your butler overseeing every need from arrival to departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Ebookers, Prestigia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Six Senses Laamu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Laamu
- Six Senses Laamu Hotel Olhuveli Island
- Six Senses Laamu Laamu Atoll, Maldives