See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My boyfriend and I spent a weekend here as a quick getaway out of the city. It was fantastic. We loved the cozy little cabin (which had everything we could need, we just brought our own food) and the lakefront location was perfect for my fisherman boyfriend. My dog loved the open area. The owners are super friendly. It was the perfect outdoor weekend getaway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 23 October 2013

If you are looking for tranquility and a beautiful rustic setting this is the place to go. We have had the opportunity to visit three times now and each time the experience is unique and well beyond expectations. We have two children who are enthralled by the fishing opportunities at Round Lake, and the equipment which is included with our stay. We could choose between, my favourite, paddle boats, kayaks, canoes, and an aluminium boat. The hosts and their family are very welcome and ensure your stay is pleasant.
For me, living in the city, and being able to visit Round Lake - leaving all of my cares behind and having a truly 'back to nature' experience was incredible. The serenity and peacefulness we experienced is second to none. There are a lot of activities to take part in, but the cabins are so privately nestled into nature, that if you would prefer to sit in silence and think about life/read a book you can find that here too. I highly advise Round Lake resort as an opportunity to get back to nature in a beautiful setting with exceptional hosts.

Room Tip: All of the cabins are gorgeous.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank michelle s
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped by for a night on our way through to Alaska, and we're so happy we did! The cabin was cozy and inviting, and it had everything we could need. Relaxing in the porch, we loved the sounds of the loons. I also appreciated how dog friendly it was. We enjoyed taking advantage of the canoeing on the lake! What a beautiful place! Would love to stay again for longer on another trip sometime!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SarahMarm
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have stayed at Round Lake Resort numerous times over the last several years. The last time was Aug 13-15, and 23, 24th. The place has a nice family feel to it. Cabins are clean and provide everything you need for a pleasant little getaway. The family that owns this resort won the Superhost BC award a couple of years ago, and it doesn't take long to figure out why. With customer satisfaction at the top of their list, quality shows throughout.
If you want tech toys and tv's this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a nice little romantic getaway, it's absolutely perfect!

Room Tip: They are all good, but advise how many are in your party as some cabins are 1 bedroom and others are larger. (the swimming pool is a lake)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ElevatorAl
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Great people, Great atmosphere! Stayed there on the September long weekend and it was very relaxing. It reminded me of when I was a kid. Our kids spent the weekend outside on the boats, playing basketball, volleyball and badminton and never asked about computers or video games. Wayne was very helpful and made everybody feel at home. I had a problem with my Travel Trailer jack when I arrived and he instantly had his tools out and helped me fix it with no charge. I can't see how anyone could have an issue with staying here. We plan to make this a yearly trip.

Room Tip: Best bet is to book two cabins together and you can add an RV to the bunch and have your own little area.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family