See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped by for a night on our way through to Alaska, and we're so happy we did! The cabin was cozy and inviting, and it had everything we could need. Relaxing in the porch, we loved the sounds of the loons. I also appreciated how dog friendly it was. We enjoyed taking advantage of the canoeing on the lake! What a beautiful place! Would love to stay again for longer on another trip sometime!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SarahMarm
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have stayed at Round Lake Resort numerous times over the last several years. The last time was Aug 13-15, and 23, 24th. The place has a nice family feel to it. Cabins are clean and provide everything you need for a pleasant little getaway. The family that owns this resort won the Superhost BC award a couple of years ago, and it doesn't take long to figure out why. With customer satisfaction at the top of their list, quality shows throughout.
If you want tech toys and tv's this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a nice little romantic getaway, it's absolutely perfect!

Room Tip: They are all good, but advise how many are in your party as some cabins are 1 bedroom and others are larger. (the swimming pool is a lake)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ElevatorAl
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Great people, Great atmosphere! Stayed there on the September long weekend and it was very relaxing. It reminded me of when I was a kid. Our kids spent the weekend outside on the boats, playing basketball, volleyball and badminton and never asked about computers or video games. Wayne was very helpful and made everybody feel at home. I had a problem with my Travel Trailer jack when I arrived and he instantly had his tools out and helped me fix it with no charge. I can't see how anyone could have an issue with staying here. We plan to make this a yearly trip.

Room Tip: Best bet is to book two cabins together and you can add an RV to the bunch and have your own little area.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary A
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Have stayed at this resort for the past two years and couldn't be happier. Raised in the Bulkley Valley,this is where i stay when I come home.Beautifull clean cabins,fish in the lake,and nice and quiet.I sometimes dream about the sound of the wood stove as I fall asleep.And the hosts would give the shirt off their back.See for yourself.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Cozy cabins that are well stocked with the essentials for a comfortable stay. Just bring your food and drinks and prepare to relax. Wonderful natural shoreline provides plenty of shade from the heat and opportunity to see the local wildlife. Paddle a canoe or kayak along the shore and have your camera ready for loons, otters and many song birds. On a cool evening just relax in the cabin with the wood stove and enjoy the solitude. Truly refreshing.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family