See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Our room for 3 had 2 double beds and lots of space. But the lighting consisted of 1 bare lightbulb in the center of the ceiling.
There was air conditioning that was controlled by inserting the key card into the control. Of course we had to take the card with us when we went to dinner, so the AC stopped running. I understand this is a big energy savings but it took a mighty long time for the room to cool for sleep.
The staff was pleasant and helpful. We were above to park near our room and the design of the grounds has the rooms away from the highway.
We did not have good internet connection in our room and there was good connecting in the dining room / bar area.
But this was on the front of the hotel, one on the side facing the highway. The truck noise made it impossible for us to talk to one another (or think clearly). It was really annoying.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

Buenísima comida, excelente servicio. Rice. n' beans muy recomendado. Agradable parada en el camino.

Great food, awesome service. Try the rice n' beans. Fully recommended. It is a nice stop on the road

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for a delicious lunch en route from Puerto Viejo to Orosi. Wonderful food - I had the steak tips in jalapeño sauce with vegetables, which was awesome, and my wife had the plate of the day with grilled fish, which was even better. The flan de coco for desert is not to be missed.

Date of stay: May 2014
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were heading out for a Tarpon trip and this was the cross road to our adventure. My friend Harry and I were given a comfortable room for the night. It was very clean and the shower had hot water. That is great to find in Costa Rica.
What we really liked was the restaurant. It had some very affordable meals and lots of food on each plate. Breakfast was included and was a typical meal for Costa Rica. I would stay there again the next time I go Tarpon fishing.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

I have been in this hotel several times, and I like it because of its family environment! It has an strategic location if you wish to visit the Atlantic zone of the country. The rooms are clean, the food is great and kids like the swimming pool, this is a family owned hotel, and they are there to give you a personalized attention!

Date of stay: October 2013