See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

Buenísima comida, excelente servicio. Rice. n' beans muy recomendado. Agradable parada en el camino.

Great food, awesome service. Try the rice n' beans. Fully recommended. It is a nice stop on the road

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for a delicious lunch en route from Puerto Viejo to Orosi. Wonderful food - I had the steak tips in jalapeño sauce with vegetables, which was awesome, and my wife had the plate of the day with grilled fish, which was even better. The flan de coco for desert is not to be missed.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were heading out for a Tarpon trip and this was the cross road to our adventure. My friend Harry and I were given a comfortable room for the night. It was very clean and the shower had hot water. That is great to find in Costa Rica.
What we really liked was the restaurant. It had some very affordable meals and lots of food on each plate. Breakfast was included and was a typical meal for Costa Rica. I would stay there again the next time I go Tarpon fishing.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

I have been in this hotel several times, and I like it because of its family environment! It has an strategic location if you wish to visit the Atlantic zone of the country. The rooms are clean, the food is great and kids like the swimming pool, this is a family owned hotel, and they are there to give you a personalized attention!

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 29 October 2013

manager rodney runs a great staff. clean quiet rooms. good food. fun bar and helpful security.
try the rafting tour. english spoken here, excellent service.
there's a swimming pool and beautiful flowers with hedges adding to room privacy. a ten minute walk from central bus terminal. a minimal cab fare or you can sometimes catch a ride with staff.
check out studio, gallery at home, artist- patricia erickson.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo