Camp Mehi
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Pangot
See available hotels
The Pavilion(Nainital)
  • Restaurant
The Royal Hotel(Nainital)
View Hotel
All reviewsattached washroomsuperior qualitymr sanjayawesome weathervisiting nainitalamazing experienceawesome placetasty foodbird speciesearly morningthe ownertentdestinationbonfireearthjunglehospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at Camp Mehi on 2nd week of march. I am really delighted with the services they provide. Camp Mehi is just perfect! Lovely, Clean and has airy rooms. Food and drinks are best, very kind and service minded staff. The Jungle is so beautiful and well known for birding and trekking. The guide staff is doing a great Job. You can find different bird species out side your room near camp area. We enjoyed a lot and this is our favourite destination.

Room Tip: Cottage on east side was well planned, outside views are amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dinesh l
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Camp Mehi is one of my favourite destination.The service they provide in such a marginal cost with superior quality is lucrative. The food and snacks were extraordinary. The staff was trained and cooperative. I visited Camp Mehi with my friends and my friends were mesmerised by their services and care. So we stayed 2 days extra at Camp Mehi. It was a speechless experience and I am going to revisit Mehi.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ruchita T
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our official group of 20 person visited camp Mehi On last week of march 2018.when we reached in camp it is such a haven on earth. We stayed in swiss tent inside attechd washroom accommodation is good and cleen. the staff was really cooperative. The Food was delicious. We really enjoyed the bonfire in evening. Specialy we thanks to Mr Sanjay & his all team to make our stay memorable and we wish to visit again this place..and must recommended for all visiter Nainital or Pangot..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sooraj L
Reviewed 13 February 2018

The Haven on Earth .... If this is not haven what else you can imagine about haven. Located under very calm & composed oak surroundings. We the team #MysticRider visited this place on 10th Feb 2018. What was a warm welcome from the owner itself at Main Pangot chowk n subsequent welcome by staffs. My whole team never tired praising the arrangement & activities managed by staffs. The wooden coattege were so beautifully prepared for us along with swis tent. We stayed 10th Feb Since morning after we reach we stayed engaged in one after another activities until 11PM night. 11th Feb early morning we had breakfast and moved out for our next exploration to Nainital. I must advice if visiting Nainital don't plan to stay in city which is crowded now a dayz rather chose this calm place which is only 13KM from the city

Stayed: February 2018
3  Thank TheMysticRiders
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

First of all, I must thank Sanjay for arranging my stay for three nights at Camp Mehi Cottage with my family and my kitten. The wooden cottage is very cosy and comfortable and has an attached bathroom with all amenities required. Sanjay took personal interest to ensure that our stay is hassale-free. Food at the restaurant was excellent and more than adequate. All the people there like Ganesh, Anil we're very helpful and took care of us for even small things. We had lots of adventure arranged by Sanjay. I wish all the success to his efforts to make adventure tourism popular in Kumaon. Thanks Sanjay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family