All reviews arcadia suites red velvet olympia poros luxury tavernas sea
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We weren't staying here but booked a relaxing back massage for the first day of our holiday after a long journey the previous day. Set us up for a really chilled out holiday. Would thoroughly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017

My initial and lasting impression of the Arcadia Suites & Spa was one of been blown away at the existence of such a luxury accomodqtion property in Galatas. Not that I am not used to staying in the upmarket end of hotels for much of my working life - it's just that in the small but beautiful summer town of Galatas which is a two hour drive from Athens airport, I did not expect to find such an amazingly elegant and comfortable place. I had booked a room with a sea view as I love the sea view of the island of Poros from Galatas and I checked in happily to the Olympia Suite to find myself in the lap of tasteful luxury with a huge transversal balcony looking out to the sea and the island of Poros. All rooms are suites at the hotel and are great value for money including the continental breakfast served in the quaint Opera Cafe or to your room if you wish.
I had a lovely swim in the pool which was just the right temperature and had a sliding roof opening up to the blue Mediterranean sky.

Since the Arcadia has already got an award of excellence from trip adviser....need I say more? Go an try it for yourself.

Room Tip: No tea and coffee making facilities in room ..... being Irish and lovin that cuppa tea.... I brought my own kettle and tea bags.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

To enjoy Arcadia Suites and Spa you have to imagine that you checked into the "Greek Spa" room at a "Las Vegas" hotel. It really isn't a spa in the traditional sense, more of a hotel with a little pool and whirlpool. The room is decorated with plush red velvet couches and curtains. The fixtures are very ornate. The centerpiece is an antique claw bathtub behind drawn red velvet curtains. With that said, the view to Poros from the hotel is beautiful, especially at night. Reception needs to be called during off or quiet hours but will come. You can take a traditional ferry or a small boat over to Poros. Galatas has plenty of cafes and tavernas- a hard working port town. Knowing what to expect, we had a very pleasant stay at Arcadia and the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Very accommodating staff who made us feel very welcome. Pleasant and very comfortable Apartment and great Spa facilities as a bonus. Easy small inexpensive ferry journey to the Island of Poros for days out. No hesitation in applauding the young lady manager of this hotel who runs a great establishment.

Room Tip: All good IMHO!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JeffW156
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We are a family with a girl 11 y.o. We stayed in Yakinthi Suite which was actually a room facing inside the building area with a small window. The Mattress of the Double bed was an awful bad experience to our bodies. Breakfast included in price was massive. Filter coffee was the only option and they asked for extra charge for the Tea.
They have charged extra the sofa for the little girl. The lady running the place alone was not friendly and not customer service oriented at all. The indoor pool had only cold water. There was no lounge at all but only a coffee place serving external customers.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family