“Very nice studio, confortable bed”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our recycled plastic doors
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
maithelev...
Montreal, Canada
“Very nice studio, confortable bed”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Nice place, friendly people, kitchen correctly equipped, close to beach and quiet.
A screen door would be nice, since no air conditioning. But a powerful fan is available.

10 Jan 2018
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We very much appreciate it and welcome your feedback! Unfortunately, the design of the eco-cabinas did not accommodate screen doors for various reasons, security and insulation being a couple of them. If you choose to visit again, we do have an air-conditioned unit at a higher price, as per our website. Pura vida!
Manuel D
Miami, Florida
“Setting the bar for eco-friendly lodging!!”
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

When you visit EcoVida, you will notice everything is well thought out. Using permaculture principles, they have developed a project that not only provides world-class eco-friendly lodging, but also inspires creativity and sustainability. Great staff and management have made this place the standard in which I set my expectations when booking a stay in Costa Rica.

Just a short walk to one of the best beaches in the area!! great for surfing, sun bathing, or family fun in the sand!!
The owners and staff have thought of visitors' every need, and are more than happy to help you book tours and adventures, or point out the restaurants and attractions in the area that best suit your preferences.

The cabinas are super clean and equipped with a kitchenette, fridge, utensils and coffeemaker!! I will most definitely be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Nov 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, Manuel! We very much appreciate it and hope to see you here again one day soon! Pura vida!
Elmer R
“My new home away from home”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My experience at Ecovida Cabinas was amazing! A very quiet and cozy place for my wife and I to visit all year round. Aside from all the beauty and enchantment that Playa Bejuco brings on its own, Ecovida Cabinas is exactly what my wife and I were looking for.The staff and owners were very friendly and helpful in every aspect of my stay. I will keep visiting Ecovida every chance I get to get away from city life and enjoy the beach and its natural surroundings! I highly recommend any one looking to enjoy Costa Rica beaches to check this place out.

17 Nov 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, Elmer! We very much appreciate it and hope to see you here again one day soon! Pura vida!
Scott G
“Quiet, easy beach access, plus great little kitchen”
Reviewed 21 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

If you are looking for a quiet beach spot, this is the place. Decent surfing, excellent food and drink within walking distance. Cabinas have good wifi, perfect little kitchen. Shannon and Dave the owners, and Alejandra the manager are on top of their game and doing some cool stuff around growing their own food, collecting rainwater, and leading the area in recycling efforts. Might be the new regular spot!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Oct 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, Scott! We very much appreciate it and hope to see you here again one day soon! Pura vida!
Hannah A
“Awesome Place!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We LOVED Bejuco and our stay at EcoVida! The staff was exceptional. They helped us book tours easily and were more than glad to answer any questions about the area (and believe me, we had a lot). The room was spacious, clean, and included a wonderful little kitchen! The bed was cozy and shower was hot. It is just minutes walking from the blue flag beach- this just means it is exceptionally well kept, and that is was! It is a breathtaking beach with amazing sunsets and clean, fluffy, soft, sand. The soda in town serves great meals and deserves a few visits during your stay. Bejuco is a small town but it has everything you could ever ask for on a relaxing vacation! It is a great place for families or couples alike and has access to almost anywhere from the bus stop 2 minutes up the road. I always felt safe there and would often walk around by myself. There is spectacular wildlife in the area- we saw sloths and macaws several times during our stay! If you get a chance definitely take the boogie boards out during high tide! It is so awesome! The owners Dave and Shannon truly care about you and do everything to make sure that your stay is great. I can't say enough good things about our time in Bejuco. It is a little slice of paradise, and our stay at EcoVida was like the cherry on top!

3 Jun 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We very much appreciate it and look forward to your return one day! Pura vida!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing