“Absolutely Wonderful”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and even better service. Räkbollar were to die for! Definitely recommend and will be back!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Who knew I'd eat the best Sichuan of my life at a restaurant with the unlikely name of "Surfers" on an island in Sweden? My family and I stumbled upon this place by chance and left feeling like we'd had a meal we'll never forget. It's a small plate/family style menu--you order about 6 dishes for 4 people. Every single thing we ordered was out-of-this-world delicious. I can't say enough about what a beautiful culinary experience this was. And my kids (pre-teens) loved it too! I was a bit worried some dishes would be too spicy for them, but they were able to eat everything--with plenty of rice mixed in (and some advice from our waiter). I love this place so much it kind of hurts to know I can't go back for a good while. One tip: We didn't have a reservation, but my impression is that it's a good idea to make one, as we only barely got a table early on a Tuesday evening.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Impeccable service with very tasty food. I loved all the choices recommended by my lovely waiter. I had the Ox tongue, the shrimp and chicken balls and the ribs. I brought most of the ribs home as it was too much for me. It was one of the tastiest meals I've had in a long time. I will be going back for more at the next opportunity.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Here you can enjoy the Classic chinese cuisine, with all the familiar dishes. The atmosphere is very friendly and sometimes with an international touch.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We were a large group, with varying dietary requirements. The staff fixed it all, helping us pick out food for everyone. Great service.
Wonderful food. Some of the best Chinese food I've had.