“MOLTO BENE”

Trattoria Pizzeria da Pasqualino e Cinzia
Price range: US$13 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Presenti Dal 1977, la nostra Specialità e’ la cucina dal sapore mediterraneo a base di pesce . Locale recentemente rinnovato , a conduzione familiare , Comodo al Casello Autostradale di Grisignano Di Zocco , Vi aspettiamo per assaporare i nostri piatti , o per una buona pizza cucinata nel nostro forno a legna! Aperti a Pranzo e Cena, Gradita Prenotazione.
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are active duty military stationed here and live a short distance from here. From date night to family dinner to a girls night out, we always enjoy eating here. The staff, although English isn't the greatest, are kind and welcoming. I have NEVER been disappointed in our countless visits!

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Ok. Where do I start? We had a seafood extravaganza night here. Each dish they brought up was better than the previous one. They brought a pizza as a starter on the house. From there on it was seafood not stop until after midnight.

The brought a seafood cold dish of octopus and other seafood delicacies. The octopus was just perfectly done.

The risotto with seafood was to die for.

Place was packed and service was ok, not great, but the food more than makes up the little issues with service that I attribute to been a completely full house.

I certainly will return here when my doctor tells me my mercury levels have returned to normal.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Not joking, this was the best pizza we have ever had - having visited Italy a lot! so good in fact that we visited 3 nights running. The staff are very friendly and managed to squeeze us in with our baby in the pram. The place was very busy with locals, no wonder with the reasonably priced quality food.
Spending an evening here, followed by an excursion to the nearby Gelato shop for dessert - heaven.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

This is one of the best Trattoria Pizzeria in the area. We eat here every night when we are staying in Montegalda. The seafood and pizza are the best!!!! Great service and staff.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Had great sea food and the price was very good. One of the entrances is not the most welcoming but the place gets crowded !