“Amazing 4 hand massages”

Ved Holistic Care Centre
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Triolet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A place of perfect amalgamation between traditional holistic healing therapies and ayurvedic massage therapies. This is the place where you can relax and learn how to tackle daily issues of your life in a very positive way.
Reviewed 26 April 2017

First time I ever tried a 4 hand massage and it was extremely relaxing. I highly recommend this massage at the end of your holidays - your body is exhausted and it's the best way to finish your holidays - on a relaxing note.
The staff was super nice and had a quick consultation with Raj who was very nice also. My friends and myself were very happy about the service!

Ved Holistic Ca... A, Manager at Ved Holistic Care Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Dear Guest, the whole team is delighted that you had a great experience at Ved Holistic Care Centre. We are thankful for your positive review and for taking the time to review our centre. Hope to have the opportunity to be once again at your service, until then wishing you good health.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Interesting owner without a doubt very knowledgeable. Most of my treatment was comforting, but the hot stone treatment. They leave you with a new batch of heated stones several times. By their return most of my stones had slid off. With the extended time on my stomach and given that the tables did not have a headrest, I actually was in some pain laying in that position for the extended time. A different type of massage treatment with no frills, my best description. I probably would go back, just to see what else they do!

1  Thank george60898
Ved Holistic Ca... A, Manager at Ved Holistic Care Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your entry on TripAdvisor.

We have read your comments with great attention and are sorry to learn that we did not fully meet your expectations during your visit in our ayurvedic centre. Your comments will be reviewed and taken into internal consideration, and we do hope to regain your confidence in the near future to welcome you once again at our authentic ayurvedic centre.

Wishing you the best and good health.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

My partner Anoop has been to Ved twice before and suggested that I attend with him when I suggested a massage. We booked an appointment for 3 (my partner, his sister and myself) for which they were able to accommodate all 3 appointments at the same time at short notice.

We chose a package treatment (massage, stone therapy, steam bath & shirodhara) and had a consultation with Raj which identified any specific concerns and Raj was able to alleviate the pain with holistic healing - I am usually very skeptical about Holistic Healing, however I was very pleasantly surprised and it is completely different to anything I have experienced.

Our massages were then tailored with particular attention paid to the problem areas identified earlier. I had a male masseuse (I was offered the choice of Male/Female) and I felt extremely relaxed and found the gentlemen to be respectful and professional. The massage itself and stone therapy were wonderful, targeting all my problem areas and as a result I slept extremely well later that night (I hadn't slept properly since arriving in Mauritius 5 days prior!). I have never had Shirodhara done before and I was initally unsure of the benefits but this was very soothing and relaxing. My partner and sister in law echoed the same about the Shirodhara. There was relaxing music playing in the background, with light air con on as well (which I am very grateful for as its so hot at the moment). The only noisy part was my partner snoring for 5 minutes when he fell asleep because he was so relaxed!

The staff were extremely professional and polite, they greeted us warmly on arrival and very helpful. Raj (which I then found out to be The Owner) was personally very welcoming and gave us advice about further treatments required in the future. I will definitely be returning and have recommended Ved to my family in Mauritius for holistic healing.

January 2017 Anoop & Sarah UK

Ved Holistic Ca... A, Manager at Ved Holistic Care Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

With such amazing trip advisor reviews picking this place was easy. Unfortunately I left feeling ripped off and not relaxed or satisfied with my below average massage. The services provided are sub par and myself and partner were basically talked into getting much more than we wanted which would have been fine had it actually been good. Originally signed up for just a 2 handed massage. After reading the great reviews when the Raj the owner asked if we wanted a personal consultation to determine what massage is best for our issues of course we said yes. But I don't actually think it was tailored specifically to us at all and was just a ploy to get us to spend more. Also I am used to being exposed in a massage but usually feel like dignity is being provided. In this instance I didn't feel like his consult was respectful and get very uncomfortable. He did the same to my partner and even though we had differing "issues" we ended up with the exact same treatment. The massage was below average- pressure became firmer when I requested but was still just general strokes with no actual therapeutic/ relaxing method behind it. Also there was elevator piano music very loudly playing on repeat as well as the staff talking loudly and whispering over the top of me so was extremely difficult to relax no matter how hard I tried. At the end my partner heard the manager speaking in creole (he is white but understands a fair bit) and boasting to the receptionist how he has made us go from the minimum to the maximum tarif and laughing. All in all a very very poor experience and no dignity or respect provided throughout. Feel this needs to be noted for future travelers as myself and my partner use trip advisor exclusively whilst planning holidays and we cannot believe this place has such high reviews.

2  Thank Carlsbergeramus

Dear Valued Guest,

Namaste.

Thank you for your entry on TripAdvisor.

We have read your comments with great attention and are sorry to learn that among 30 clients we had for the day, we did not fully meet your expectations during your visit in our ayurvedic centre. But as we say in French “Criticism is good; it is constructive”.

We are surprised to read your feedback on this platform as it is a sudden complete different version from what you said here after the holistic authentic Ayurveda treatment. However you may have your reasons for your sudden change of mind and we respect this. We are proud to have very high quote of nearly 100 % and very high rated TripAdvisor Clients especially from Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, South Africa, Belgium, etc. However we also need to accept that there will always be some single clients for whom we are not able to fulfill everything, and that’s "the way the crumbles in life " .

With international recommendations of clients from all over the world, other positive reviews and testimonies on national TV and local newspapers and television channel in Germany the standards of the centre is automatically reflected; upon which we have built our reputation for the last 10 years.

Wishing you the best and good health,
With love from the Ved Holistic Care Centre team.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Visited this place for a second time in six months. Had a consultation with Raj. This man is amazing, inspiring and very humble. But above all, he is an excellent pratitioner with lots of experience and amazing knowledge about a wide variety of therapies and remedy. Had my chakra re-aligned and had an excellent massage. I first went there based on tripadvisor reviews and would highly receommend others to go there. You will not be disappointed. Raj is so inspiring that I stayed there four hours after my treatment had finished.

Ved Holistic Ca... A, Manager at Ved Holistic Care Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017