“Really good!”
Review of The Tradesman Cafe

The Tradesman Cafe
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Moorabbin
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We had a post Gym we together here with 8 adults and 6 kids. They had no issues with the number of people. The orders were well managed and came out quickly. Food is excellent as is service. I had the croquettes which were superb.

My only complaint is that the room is quite noisy when crowded due to it being a very open room.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Recently visited with the family this March 2018, to try the new trendy food of the Moorabbin estates.
The Nutella milkshake was divine, sweet enough with a creamy, nutty aftertaste.
The Red Velvet pancakes were fresh, they tasted earthy with a cinnamon tang. They were accompanied with an array or summer fruits and brownie soil.
The Snickers Waffle (which my brother had) was fantastic, the peanut sauce providing a unctuous bridge between the sweet and rich waffle.
The coffee is well balanced, a nice level of bitterness with a rich aroma of fresh roasted beans.

Overall, a great place for brunch for all to enjoy.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Just finished our breakfast- quite nice.
I don’t eat eggs or cheese so that narrowed down my options a lot!
Sat outside, which we discovered when we went inside to pay was a good option, as it was quite noisy inside.
No other cafes around it, so maybe a little more expensive as no competitors.
I’d go back.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Best coffee anywhere near Moorabbin and surrounds. These guys are killing it and it is our local go-to. The team have found a great balance between lunch spot for local tradies and a trendy and delicious cafe.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Three of us had breakfast at this place. Located in a factories area, the place is nicely decorated with room to host quite a few visitors. Service was good and so is the coffee. The disappointing part was the food. The avocado was starting to get spoiled and I had to replace it and my wife baked eggs missed the taste. We’ll most likely avoid this place in the future.