The Camotes Islands are a new tourist desitinations and there are only a few hotels. This one is - by a distance - the best in terms of quality.
- the staff (they enthusiastically tried to be great hosts)
- the rooms (do not expect 5 star - but all amenities are there; beds are very good and, yes, it's warm water - still a rarity on Camotes)
- the food (really nice and affordable)
- the location overlooking the island (ok, there is no beach)
I would have loved:
- Internet (they are working on this)
If you go to Camotes and look for quality, this is the hotel of your choice. The 3 beach resorts which you could choose alternatively are very basic with often just a bed, a fridge and cold water - and a rich animal life...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your My Little Island Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.