“This is a store not a restaurant”
Review of Rejoyce

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rejoyce
Ranked #34 of 66 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Reviewed 26 August 2016

This is a store not a restaurant.This is a store not a restaurant.This is a store not a restaurant!!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Every year I go to Big Bear this is one of my stops to shop. They always have something cute and unique to wear fairly reasonable.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Every time I shop at this store, I spend at least an hour shopping and browsing the wonderful selection of stylish clothing.....I love nearly everything in the store!

Reviewed 11 February 2015

I try to go in every time I am in Big Bear. I don't always buy something. But when I do, it is terrific. I buy my business clothes that I wear in L.A. They are one of a kind and very reasonable prices. People can't believe I bought it in Big Bear. Very beautiful things besides clothing. The jewelry is gorgeous.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

great quality variety. outstanding personal service
different unique reasonable prices gift items as well as clothing
unique jewelry