“I Love This Beach!”
Review of Swim Beach

Swim Beach
Reviewed 21 August 2015

I love this beach!! We packed a lunch, sat under a tree and watched the our girls swim and take a little sun on the sandy beach. I know there's more beach than usual due to the drought but you'd never know it other than the lake temperature being a warmer than usual. I'm sure that will change if we get the expected big snow winter this year.
Great place to, relax, swim, or just take in the beautiful views of the lake, mountain, and slopes.

3  Thank Ann S

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Swim Beach usually great, but not so great with the drought. Pray for more rain. My family loves coming here in the Summer.

2  Thank Mary P
Reviewed 14 July 2015

Apparently when the water level in the lake is down, Swim Beach closes. But, it's not advertised, so make sure you call ahead if you are planning a visit.

4  Thank TravelfromNevada
Reviewed 24 December 2014

It is difficult to imagine how Big Bear can call itself a four season resort without furnishing a clean, safe, staffed public beach. This area is someone's private beach which is not well-kept, not clean, overcrowded and suitable for desperate parents. Certainly not what I would envision for an area to swim in such a beautiful area as Big Bear Lake.bb

4  Thank EHS2