Hotels.com
Big Bear Frontier(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Robinhood Resort(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$85
Hotels.com
Lindberg Suites(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$201
Orbitz.com
Eagle's Nest Bed and Breakfast Lodge(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$125
Castle Wood Cottages(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$140
Wolf Creek Resort(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$107
Travelocity
Timber Haven Lodge(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$132
Switzerland Haus Bed & Breakfast Inn(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$125
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2016

My husband and I spent the weekend with our two dogs, my daughter and husband and 4 kids ages 1-7. We had a great time!! The dogs went to their usual swimming area on the lake, the adults and kids enjoyed the swings, pool, horseshoes, and ping pong. My husband and I have been coming to the Shore Acres for over ten years. It is rustic, but so cute with knotty pine and cute little kitchens. The new managers Susie and Rick are really doing a great job keeping up the lodge and grounds, and take a lot of pride in their work. They both are really helpful and are a neat couple!! We rented two cabins, my husband and I stayed in Little Pines, and my daughter and her family stayed in the Sunset. I always like the vibe of this place, people staying at lodge are chill, and dogs are welcome!! There are tables outside to have lunch and dinner and outside barbecues for each cabin. Reasonably priced for a family vacation.

Room Tip: Little Pines and Sunset are the cutest cabins in my opinion.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We've been guests of Shore Acres for a couple of decades now and I believe the same couch and chair are in the Sunrise cabin as 20 years ago. There are so few "affordable" lakefront places to stay in Big Bear, at $500 a night Shore Acres is a bargain believe it or not.
But please Big Bear Vacations - update these old girls! Keep the lovely old knotty pine and the funky old art work - but how about some new furniture every 10 years or so???
As always, the cabin was clean, the towels were fresh and the view was amazing. The 1960's fiberglass hot tub is always has a cool factor - but for those of us that would like to take a dip after dinner, stay open later than 7pm at least on weekends!
We'll be back. We always are. Surprise us with some upgrades!

Room Tip: Sunrise cabin is lakefront with a wonderful deck.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AtDogBeach
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Lakefront cabins are clean and have kitchens stocked with all you need to make a home cooked meal. You can catch your dinner on the lake, which is a minute's walk from your doorstep, and bbq in the picnic area. The pool is perfect for the whole family. The people at Big Bear Vacations are really helpful and the onsite managers are friendly and go out of their way to take care of you. Can't wait to go back next month.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Came here with a group of 16 adults for a co-ed bachelor/bachelorette party, and this place was perfect! Small 1-2 bedroom cabins but perfect size, and some were right on the lake! I know there are a lot of bad reviews but they are OLD - the new owner/management have totally updated the place and they are completely clean with excellent quality linens, towels, and amenities. Onsite management couldn't have been nicer and took great care of us. Everyone who came thought this would be a perfect spot to come back to year after year. We used all of the amenities - boat dock, volleyball, horse shoes, pink pong, pool/spa and all were great! Loved it here!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Came across an awesome deal on Groupon and booked a weekend stay at Shore Acres Lodge (Cabin Lakeview #109). My family and I have been to Big Bear Lake a couple times, and each time we have stayed in different areas around the lake. I think we finally found a place that we would actually book again! The cabin was very clean, cozy, and had all the basic amenities needed for our stay (e.g. towels, dish soap, etc). They also have onsight trash bins which was a big help so we wouldn't have to schlep trash bags down the road. The best part of our trip? The awesome view of the lake, which was literally 20-30 steps from the cabin! I would highly recommend this place for a nice little getaway! We will be back soon!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family