“Great Place for a Coktail”
Review of Club Bombay

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Club Bombay
Ranked #27 of 74 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is a nice little bar in the center of the village. Their cocktails are very good and the service is excellent.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We went in for Coffee and baileys in Winter 2016 as we were walking around town enjoying the Christmas decorations stopped for a drink and rest.. The coffee was old and very burnt strong taste.. We could hardly drink it We told the bartender Female that it was not good coffee and was old.. she did not do a thing and even asked if we wanted another one. LOL.. Sorry but we will not go back ever and we are locals and will not tell anyone to go there to drink..

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The food was very different. I like trying new things, but my husband doesn't; so we disagree on this restaurant. I found it to be tasty but we probably won't ever go back.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Lots of new cocktails on the menu to try.......stop in if you are in the area and take a taste test to see what's on the specialty list for the evening, or let the bartender suggest something unique.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I went in April with my husband and he decided her want to take a nap and I decided I want a cocktail. It wasn't a busy week in Big Bear so for about an hour it was just me in the bar, after some time people came in and a guitarist arrived. I enjoyed every bit of it. It's located next to a dive bar, so if you're looking for something wild next door is great, but if you're looking for a good drink, with live music, and still have a conversation I recommend Club Bombay.