Big Bear Frontier(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Lindberg Suites(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$98
US$151
US$117
Robinhood Resort(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
US$203
US$135
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Eagle's Nest Bed and Breakfast Lodge(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$109
Castle Wood Cottages(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$140
Wolf Creek Resort(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$91
Hotels.com
Timber Haven Lodge(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$132
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We decided at the last minute to go to big bear...unfortunately it was a very busy weekend due to a bike race and most of the hotels were booked. We saw the picture of the The Knights Inn and decided to go ahead and book it since it was one of the only places with a vacancy. Once we arrived we were told our room was not in the main building but one across the street. The building was old, stained walls, windows that didn't close, the whole place was run down. The 2 sitting chairs were stained...I didn't know if it was paint drippings or bird poop. I didn't even want to know what the brown stain on the seat was. The dresser was covered with what appeared to be the popcorn ceiling....the sheets looked clean as I inspected for bugs....the blanket was very old and thinned out...the bathroom was clean ( I will give them that) . Word of warning, Do not take the room key until you decide to stay...once you take them the money is non refundable . We literally went to the room to sleep- I kept my suitcase on top of the little table and only slept with the sheets and moved the blanket away. The building is one you would see being rented out per hour not for a couple or a family. I did take a shower in the morning and the water was just fine. When my daughter got out of bed , a spider came out from under the sheets ,but it was a small spider , which at this point nothing surprised me. The man at the front desk was polite and they did have a box of donuts and some coffee in the morning.I will never stay there again.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My stay at the Knights Inn was ok. My room was located across the street (Lynn Rd) from the main building,
What I liked:
Walking distance to the village/restaurants.
Affordability, last minute booking was less than half price of hotels around it.
Overall the room was clean. I liked the bathroom/shower area had dressing room which could be shut with a second door.
The 2-bed room was a good size.
Free Wifi in room.

What I didn’t like:
Room temperature/ ventilation, the room remained at least 10 degrees above the temperature outside at night, the ceiling fan operated but did not help in ventilation. I understand cooling systems are sometimes not present in hotels which are typically built for winter; however, each room should have at least a portable fan that can be placed by the window to help the flow of cold air from outside to ventilate the room. This impacted my ability to sleep as it was too hot for my comfort.
I was unable to make the TV function properly, the remote operated the “cable box” but will not turn off the TV or manage the volume, and the TV was on when we arrived. I had to unplug the TV to turn it off. The TV is an old box TV model.
The staff was amicable and pleasant. My check in and check out were prompt and without issue.
The hotel grounds appear to have exceeded the life for its usefulness and appeal to remain competitive. I would stay in this hotel again only as a last resort in the area and for solo trips. I would rather pay extra if I had to bring family or significant other as the grounds are clean but very old and maybe too old for comfort.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Hot as heck with no air con. Dingy. Dirty. Broken blinds. No phone in room. TV didn't work, and when we called tbe desk (using cell phone) they sent up a maintenance man who couldn't fix it. This is probably the cheapest place in town and now I know why. But even for $95, I expect a lot more.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

So this place exceeded my extremely low expectations based on the reviews here. Split my room with another family. Stains everywhere. The heater gets way too hot and we thought we were going to pass out from heat exhaustion. TV was on when we entered the room, looked everywhere for possible burglar/murder victim. I guess it's actually protocol to leave the tv on at this stink hole. The frozen satellite dish wouldn't produce tv channels. There were 4 layers of linoleum on the floor, all of which were visible due to sections of ripped apart first layer, second layer, and third layer. Many other complaints but really not all that bad. I'll be back again.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Stayed one night (Saturday). This is the only place we could find as every other place was booked. Our double room was USD 200 per night - not exactly dirt cheap.
There are two buildings on the opposite sides of a very busy street - both appear run down and poorly maintained. We ended up in the building across the street from the lobby, which was reasonably quiet until about 7 am, when guests started getting up.
Parking is very limited around both buildings since a lot of space in the lots is taken by large piles of snow. On the morning of departure someone had parked a car across the parking lot next to a pile of snow, blocking several cars. The hotel management did not offer any assistance and declined to call a tow truck.
The room was spacious but very dimly lit. The front door was sagging and difficult to open and close. Power jacks located in unusual positions (up the wall). No phone in the room. Decor was very basic, however beds and pillows were reasonably comfortable. Bathroom with good shower; minimal toiletries, no shelf space.
Complimentary Wifi (slow).

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends