“Never again ”

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Mushy chow mein.
Dry rice.
Clearly not fresh food.
Never had Chinese food this bad anywhere.
Never again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

You’ll be pleasantly impressed by delicious and beautifully presented Mandarin, Szechwan and even Mongolian beef dishes meticulously prepared by Chef “Barry” who has owned and operated Dynasty for decades. If he has time he’ll even make you dishes to order! In addition to the fine food Barry presents a full bar and exotic specialty drinks. It’s our favorite place for Chinese in Big Bear.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Ordered the combo 2 fer meals for about $16 each. Each of you can select an entree from a list. We chose beef and broccoli and they let us pick mu shu pork for the second choice even though it wasn't on the list. the mu shu pork was very good although not much pork came thru in the tasting. I would skip the beef dish because the beef reminded me of thin deli beef slices and not thin slices of sliced fresh beef. The won ton soup was excellent as was the fried rice. The tea was weak and watery looking. Will probably try again but stick with the fried rice or soft noodles.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

THis place is awesome. Great food and drinks. Sometimes have sushi and oysters which you will not find on the mountain any where else.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Went for dinner with my lovely wife on Friday night, Good Friday, Jesus died for you! Ordered simple things, chicken with pea pods, and shrimp chow main, and green tea. ( I do recall that their Scorpion drink is quite good but not wanting that this visit)when the food arrived, brought by our young waiter, we dove in, rather hungry. The white rice was not hot, nor moist. The chow main was warm, and rather salty, and there stuck in the chicken and snow peas was a long,thick black hair. I pulled it free and stuck it to my napkin, and waited. The food was still warm enough to eat and one hair was not going to keep me from starting, an our young friend had another table, so he was busy with them. When he did come by, I gave him​ the napkin and the hair, and he offered, weakly, to replace the dish. We declined, and probably should have gone elsewhere at that point. No direct apology was offered,nor did a manager stop by the table, when the check came, he had taken 10% off the total, I did not argue. We just decided to leave, and to not ever come back, there are better choices in town. Sorry for the young man, I think he had no manager or owner there on a Friday night and no idea what to do.