“Burgers”

Fire Rock Burgers & Brews
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I️ had the Californication, with chipotle and green chilis
The staff was young but on point. Very busy but friendly service and great food. They took my cell phone number and called us when our table was ready. I️ really liked the food. Price was consistent with downtown restaurants. I️ felt like most places to eat were charging high prices because they could but Fire Rock delivered the goods!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We loved this place. It was our first night in Big Bear but I had found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and so off we went. Kids loved their burgers and the service and staff were really friendly.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Decor was cool. Like a mini "Rock and Brews." Service was great. Very friendly. The burgers were even better. I had the tots and my wife had the fires, both were outstanding. Also had the Mango Hef. Very good taste on the brew too.

1  Thank JoseI362
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Whats not to love?! Conceptual they give the full package: great music, food and decorations themed to that music. The burgers are very good, quality stuff. My wife is a vegetarian and greatly enjoyed their garden pattie as well. The beer pairing is cool, and their dessert: the fresh baked chocolate chip cookie topped with ice cream was a real treat. The only thing I didn't like all that much was their lemonade: it tasted very artificial and out of the bottle. If they could get some fresh lemonade that'd be perfect.
Another plus is that they don't play the music too loud, a lot of music-themed places would make that mistake. Here they got their volume just right: you can enjoy some great rock tracks but still have a decent conversation.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The ambience was amazing! Whoever designed it did an awesome job! Our server was great, food was excellent and we were given a large portion to where we took tons home and the prices were very reasonable! We would definitely recommend this place and would most certainly return!