“Totally legit Indian cuisine”

Masala Craft Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 75 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We had Tikka Masala, Lamb Vindaloo, Dal and garlic naan, all were amazing. Whoever says otherwise is probably the competition trying to discredit what they are.
White table cloths with glass tops. Creative serving dishes. Cool and cold Indian beer.
Service was fine ya know they brought the food. Owner served us. Best Indian I have had for a long time. I have had none better.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 15 June 2017

delicious food here just to taste their peculiar recipe very good and tasty food.the next time I went here I would bring my family to eat.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 30 May 2017

The rudest, most racist servers I have ever come across.
We went for lunch on 5/27 and had the worst experience ever.
we waited for an hour for our food, and people who came after us were served first.
we had ordered dry food and had asked our server to bring out roti, paratha along with the appetizers.He did not do so and when we asked for the same he got so angry.
We had to wait for 10 minutes for a refill of water.
And then when he got the rest of the food he slammed it on the table.And the reshmi kebab was undercooked.
and while we were still eating he just slapped the bill on our table. At this my husband got very upset and told the server that you did not even ask us if we want
anything else.
And to this the server responded : Oh Indians never order anything else !
They should not be calling themselves an INDIAN restaurant if this is how they treat Indians.
We were so angry that we did not bother responding to such obnoxiousness.
Did not tip as a result of this rude behavior. Both the servers were very rude.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017

The title says it all. This was authentic Indian food at a reasonable price. We had the chicken tikka masala, the vegetable korma and plain naan bread. Delish!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I like this place and keep going back. The people are nice and the food is delicious but it is a little pricey for what you get.

Date of visit: April 2017