“delicious and tasty food”

Masala Craft Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 74 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Reviewed 15 June 2017

delicious food here just to taste their peculiar recipe very good and tasty food.the next time I went here I would bring my family to eat.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The rudest, most racist servers I have ever come across.
We went for lunch on 5/27 and had the worst experience ever.
we waited for an hour for our food, and people who came after us were served first.
we had ordered dry food and had asked our server to bring out roti, paratha along with the appetizers.He did not do so and when we asked for the same he got so angry.
We had to wait for 10 minutes for a refill of water.
And then when he got the rest of the food he slammed it on the table.And the reshmi kebab was undercooked.
and while we were still eating he just slapped the bill on our table. At this my husband got very upset and told the server that you did not even ask us if we want
anything else.
And to this the server responded : Oh Indians never order anything else !
They should not be calling themselves an INDIAN restaurant if this is how they treat Indians.
We were so angry that we did not bother responding to such obnoxiousness.
Did not tip as a result of this rude behavior. Both the servers were very rude.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The title says it all. This was authentic Indian food at a reasonable price. We had the chicken tikka masala, the vegetable korma and plain naan bread. Delish!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I like this place and keep going back. The people are nice and the food is delicious but it is a little pricey for what you get.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I am visiting family from Scotland and the four of us went to Masala Craft Restaurant for dinner on Tuesday 18 th of April. Unfortunately the restaurant was only being used by us, but this was after Easter and midweek.

We ordered both starters and main courses plus breads and rice. Portions are quite large so we needed a few doggy bags for leftovers.

All dishes were excellent with wonderful flavours and the staff asked just how hot you liked your curry.

I have eaten curries all round the world and this one would certainly be in the top 5 and possibly no 1.