Lowest prices for your stay
US$329
US$254
View deal
SAVE US$75
US$329
US$254
View deal
SAVE US$75
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$254
eDreamsUS$254
Trip.comUS$329
1,080 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

Three of us from the U.S. found our two-night stay at Grotta Giusti to be a relaxing highlight during our trip to Italy. It was a perfect way to slow down amidst a multiple city visit. We enjoyed facials, massages, time in the thermal pool and the hot steam in the cave. There is a fun, brisk morning hike through the property past rock climbing and par course area. The rooms are beautiful, the staff is welcoming and the restaurant serves a delicious traditional Tuscan Ribollita soup.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
GrottaGiusti, Direttore generale at Grotta Giusti, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2019

Dear SFnative19,
first of all thank you for spending your time to write down your opinion of Grotta Giusti and let me tell you that me and all my staf are very happy to have met your needs.
Our traditional Tuscan gastronomy is the way to open gate to embrace the satisfaction of our guest followed by the cuddle with our SPA treatments as you confirm! Thanks again, all my staff appreciated very much your satisfaction and we are waiting for you soon to reconfirm all this!
Filippo Felloni
Grotta Giusti

Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

We booked this through Secret Escapes during out touring holiday in Tuscany for an overnight stay. We arrived and were warmly greeted and taken to our room, 102. Unfortunately considering it was supposed to be a superior room was next to the lift and the bedroom was fairly small with a view of a stone wall! I wonder if that was because we had it had it at a reduced rate and even checked we had been given the correct room.

However we enjoyed using the thermal pool which was included in the package and paid the additional fee to use the thermal Grotto for 50 minutes which was a unique experience.

We booked dinner in the restaurant in the evening and really enjoyed our meal. First class service, excellent food and good wine - what more can you ask for!

Breakfast was ok and in summary apart from the room a nice stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Victoria996
Reviewed 6 May 2019 via mobile

If you want a beautiful base to stay while visiting wonderful Tuscany then you won’t find better. This is the third time that I’ve stayed here now and each time has been excellent. The hotel has been a fine old Italian villa in its time which now gives a wonderful high end Italian experience. The rooms are furnished in true Italian very style and are of a good clean standard. The communal areas have high vaulted beautifully painted ceilings. The hotel grounds are very well kept. Breakfast is very relaxed and served to you by smart waiters in white jackets who will go out of the way for you.
On arrival you need to press the intercom outside of the gate which then open automatically to reveal the front of the hotel, you then drive up to the reception where you are met by a concierge who will take you luggage and then park your car while you check in. Even if you arrive late on you can still swim in the hotels thermal pools until midnight.
The staff are friendly, attentive and very helpful, you really couldn’t ask for more.
Well done again

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2019

It's really hard to rate this hotel.
On one side, the actual hotel, with rooms, restaurant and common rooms is a very solid four star hotel, with friendly and kind members of staff, a good restaurant, nice rooms (though the bathrooms are a bit dated) and amazingly beautiful common rooms.
On the other side, there is the spa, which has got significant potential, but it is VERY tired and in desperate need of a major refurbishment. It is a real pity as the Grotta Giusti, an underground hot cave with a natural lake, is a really unique experience and the 750 sqm. pool is really enormous. Unfortunately the tiling, the flooring, the connecting corridors, the marquises and the building at the back of the pool are really on their last leg and need to be done up soon.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Batmarcus
GrottaGiusti, Direttore generale at Grotta Giusti, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2019

Dear Batmarcus,
first of all thank you to write something about Grotta Giusti, we are very happy that you'd appreciate our staff, restaurant and Common Rooms.
We are working on to give to Grotta Giusti a new SPA very soon and I will very proud to see you again and show you everything as you suggest.

Filippo Felloni
Grotta Giusti

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Had the worst foot reflexology today. Thought it will be best to mention it to the spa reception. She ( dark haired with short ponytail with glasses, around 5:55 pm 13/08/2018) had the audacity to tell me that I do not know what a foot reflexology is. Is she for real?? Coming from a client who is staying at the hotel and no this is not my first foot reflexology.
Also a NOTE: to the hotel management, I would like to mention a) I had a brightening facial treatment b) an Ayurvedic massage PLUS my parter had a c)physiotherapeutic massage; they were all excellent and a big thank you.
It’s pretty disgusting the way the receptionist acknowledge my feedback. For the management acknowledging this we are in room 254.

My apologies for the subject heading but I think it’s sadly necessary for the management and for specially for your staff who thinks that there is no room for improvement or simply does not care about client feedback.

*It takes one bad egg to ruin all heard work.

I would like to say thank you to the front desk staff , bellboy and restaurant staff. Great service !

Date of stay: August 2018