Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Unimog heaven

For fans of the Motorized Universal Gelaendewagen or Unimog, this is a must see attraction. Not a... read more

Reviewed 13 October 2018
alans747
Kahului
Great if you like big boys toys

I have been past many times & never had the time or opportunity to stop (wife would not let me... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018
Andy S
Eversley, United Kingdom

All reviews driver track ride fun german
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Very interesting for fans of german engineering, take the little drive around the demo track for an extra 6 Euro

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 31 May 2016

To produce the variety of the vehicles and the sense of the manufacturers individual solutions for working vehicles is astonishing. Its all "UNIMOG"! Nevertheless, for me the fun came only when I entered the vehikel and we drove over hill and dale! Persuasive technology and really driving pleasure.
To the good end I have extended my collection of model vehicles still a little and felt to my youth reminded again.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 28 March 2015

We went to that Museum with our three kids (two girls) and we had a good time ... for two hours.
You can explore the history of the Unimog (and a bit for the MBtrac), see a few interesting examples AND get to do a really impressive ride on an Unimog ... funny thing is, during the ride the driver tells you what the technical capacilities are and what it could do more than what it's actually doing (like going up that thing which looks like a sheer wall) and you don't believe the driver.
Once you are out and see the Unimog cruising with ease across the track again, you believe the driver.

All in all it is a nice little museum with an impressive feat: the ride!
Mind, you have to pay extra for it...

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed 11 December 2014 via mobile

Its a small museun with diferent unimog trucks that show how different this can be. You can pay for a ride in one to see the capabilities for climbing. There is a small cafeteria for eating something.
Its close to baden baden, is worth the visit.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This was a great first stop on the Route 500 Schwarzwald Hochstrasse. OK it was a slight detour and a good way to avoid Baden Baden traffic. The museum is small and modern. If you're a car/truck enthusiast, you'll find it interesting. I'm not, but it was still cool to skim through and see all the different vehicles and applications of their technology. But the MUST DO is to buy the ticket for the ride-along tour. Our driver was a jolly 60+ year old who described every function. It was all in German but it was fun to see his delight. The ride is about 10-12 minutes in total but it's just amazing what the vehicle can do. I was surprised there wasn't a dealership right afterwards ; )

Date of experience: July 2014