See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We took the family room which came with 3 nos queen size bed. Room was not brightly lit and it looked like a scene from a spooky movie during the night. The aircon was ok and the hot shower worked well. The TV channel was totally not watchable due to the poorly installed MATV system. The 1st night we couldn't sleep because there were mosquitoes all over the place. Didn't realise that they had provided Vape Mat to get rid of the mosquitoes. So our 2nd night was better. One of the reason we booked this place was because it was one of the last available resort with swimming pool during this holiday season. We had planned our holiday very late.

Although my kids enjoyed the swimming pool, the water was dirty and the surrounding swimming pool deck was so unkempt and look so yucks! There was water puddles along the pool deck and it look so unhygienic. One could tell that there was absolutely no maintenance or housekeeping at all. My 14 yo daughter did not want to swim because she felt that the pool was too dirty and yucky. My younger kids didn't mind too much.

The beach was like 200m away from the resort and it had more cows that human being there. Yes, the beach cannot be used as the are cow dung everywhere along the beach. The picture from the website can look misleading as it gave me an impression that there was a nice beautiful beach.

There isn't any reception counter or lobby in this hotel but just a lady on a table with a stand fan as the hotel reception and check in. So the first impression of this place wasn't very good. But the one thing i can say is that the people at the front desk, the housekeeper and every other staff we met in the hotel was very friendly and ever so willing to help.

Overall we still made the best of the situation and my kids enjoyed the holiday and so did we. But this resort need a lot of improvement in order to attract more people.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Allan S
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a beautiful setting and I can imagine when it was build in 1991 it was amazing. The photos online are very clever, what they don't show you is that the place suffered a fire some time back and the resort has not been renovated.

The rooms are out of date, there is no restaurant or bar and the pool is dirty. The beach is dirty but still you have it all to yourself which is unique .

The staff were helpful enough and could see it wasn't what I had expected. I cancelled my three night and only stayed one.

If you go in a few years I'm sure they will have fixed it up and it will be good again.

Date of stay: August 2017