1,022 results
All reviewsdouble cabinview restaurantfree gondolagrocery storefull kitchenhot tubliving roomgondola stationshuttle serviceparking feeoff seasoneasy accesscan't wait to go backski resortamazing viewsgas fireplacerobert
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Mountain lodge is amazing - the views are beautiful, the rooms are so comfortable, the food is delicious, and the staff is so friendly! Robert & Gabriel definitely make you feel so at home!
Mountain village is very quiet and peaceful. Mountain lodge is super convenient to the town of Telluride or the rest of mountain village. You can either use the gondola or drive - either way you’ll enjoy the views! Mountain lodge also has a really convenient shuttle. I have stayed at mountain lodge numerous times by myself, with friends, and with family and it’s always a hit!!
The rooms are beautiful and homey. I always get a great nights sleep! I have stayed in a suite, as well as a standard/deluxe room with double beds.
The restaurant and bar is so fun to go to. I love getting a glass of wine after a long day or a cocktail before heading out. The breakfast by the pool is a great way to end your trip before checking out.
The staff at mountain lodge are very kind and professional! You won’t have a problem asking for what you need! I hope this review is helpful and that you enjoy this place as much as I do!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Nice enough place. We had a room and a loft. No parking to speak of we had to valet at $20 per day. Conveniently located near the gondola. Quiet. No AC. Reasonable kitchen. We did not eat at the restaurant. No view. At $450 per day I would say this was a bit pricey for what you got.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank tflynn48
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We had a dog friendly room on the ground floor which gave us a balcony for our dog to look out into the wooded hillside. We enjoyed our 2 day stay and will stay longer next time! The View restaurant was casual and the food was excellent. The morning breakfast was superb. This is our third or fourth time at Mountain Lodge and it never fails to live up to our expectations.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The lodge was just ok. So stay down below in Telluride unless you enjoy the gongaola. But no mini fridges no espresso small pool and the bar ang grill is also as rated. Just kinda good. Dessert was better than dinner. Places in Town are cheaper and close to food etc without a 20 min ride each time.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kaleb Y
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I recently threw a small (~20 people) celebration at Mountain Lodge held on the Grassy Knoll outdoor area, and it could not have been at a better location and experience! The party area was beautiful with incredible views, the food and beverages were delicious, the cheesecake bites were a huge hit, and the staff was so wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Mountain Lodge for any event, it was top notch and yet comfortable and fun! Thank you Sam Barnes and Chef Bud!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Mike I, Front Office Manager at Mountain Lodge Telluride, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Brenna, thanks so much for choosing the Mountain Lodge for your special event! I'm so glad that we were able to deliver on all fronts, and always enjoy throwing a good party here at the Lodge!